Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pallavi25

In the precap they showed Mishbir near their room door so hopefully the bed is also there ๐Ÿ˜†

Nahin toh phir Se terrace per Sona padega ....which I would prefer actually ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lol Mish made such an elaborate plan and then got fooled by one fake apology from Meenu ๐Ÿ˜†

I would prefer to see them on the terrace too 

lol mishti didn't plan to actually leave the house right? so she stopped as soon as meenu apologized, even if it's fake ๐Ÿ˜†

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

I would prefer to see them on the terrace too 

lol mishti didn't plan to actually leave the house right? so she stopped as soon as meenu apologized, even if it's fake ๐Ÿ˜†

But couldnโ€™t she make out that Meenu was pretending? Abir suspected right away so heโ€™s not looking happy while others are singing and trying to cheer him up. Abir knows Meenu is not that easy to reform. 

Anyway I wonder how Meenu will react when Mishbir baby turns out to be a girl. With her regressive mentality she would say this kid cannot be my asli waris so you go for IVF again ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pallavi25

But couldnโ€™t she make out that Meenu was pretending? Abir suspected right away so heโ€™s not looking happy while others are singing and trying to cheer him up. Abir knows Meenu is not that easy to reform. 

Anyway I wonder how Meenu will react when Mishbir baby turns out to be a girl. With her regressive mentality she would say this kid cannot be my asli waris so you go for IVF again ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I think mishti was waiting for meenu's apology so eagerly that she didn't think twice about whether it's fake or not

about the baby being a girl: you've raised a valid point. let's see if they bring this up