Oct 10 - episode highlights

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

OK for all of us wondering - finally we know that there is 3 year difference between Abir and Kunal smiley37 Kaafi cute and funny scene hai.

Kunal asks Abir to stay. Abir says he has to go and ulta asks Kunal to take Kuhu and maasi and go away also.

I guess Parul ko hi mirror dikhana hai BB ko. Parul rocked and BB shocked. But even still she is like "my head is bloody but unbowed" kya karein?

Parul next tries with MIshti - I know you've never been happy here, but please stay anyway. Mishti tells maasi she's doing natak. She should have said of course of course I've been born for that only. 

Bro calls Abir and says Kunal ko chodke mat jayiye. Maine aapko aur Mishti ko bahut tang kiya hai, mujhe daantna hai toh daant lijiye. Abir checks again with Mish if it is important for them to go, and Mish asks him to just trust her.

Sad rishtey plays showing abir, mishti, kunal, meenu and a dramatic save by both brothers of the randomly swinging  family photo 😆 Sorry sad scenes pe bhi mujhe hasi hi aati hai

All packing done and ready to go. Nidhi is saying "itna fast fast kyun jaa rahi hai" All there except BB and they are ready to go. BB comes - man she looks scary!!

BB ko kya bana diya hai 💔 She says if Mishti and Abir leave she will throw out Kunal and Parul. Sab jee manzur kar dete hain 😆. Next she says sorry in a way that clearly says I am not sorry, but whatever! And then turns around and asks what Mishti wants for them to stay back. Chalo, Mish says she probably doesn't have what they want.

OK now I have a huge doubt - was today's exit a dream? Again they are doing naach-gaana in the house tomorrow.

Edited by angelfire78 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks again for the update 🤗

So they dragged this for the whole episode..kya yaar last episode tak humein torture karenge yeh makers 😡

Today's the last day of shoot 🥺 yesterday they were shooting hospital scenes which means show will end with kuhu giving birth

Edited by Sumaiya27 - 3 years ago
angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Thanks again for the update 🤗

So they dragged this for the whole episode..kya yaar last episode tak humein torture karenge yeh makers 😡

Today's the last day of shoot 🥺 yesterday they were shooting hospital scenes which means show will end with kuhu giving birth

Yeah looks like they'll be searching for Kuhu next week until the end. 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

OK for all of us wondering - finally we know that there is 3 year difference between Abir and Kunal smiley37 Kaafi cute and funny scene hai.

Kunal asks Abir to stay. Abir says he has to go and ulta asks Kunal to take Kuhu and maasi and go away also.

I guess Parul ko hi mirror dikhana hai BB ko. Parul rocked and BB shocked. But even still she is like "my head is bloody but unbowed" kya karein?

Parul next tries with MIshti - I know you've never been happy here, but please stay anyway. Mishti tells maasi she's doing natak. She should have said of course of course I've been born for that only. 

Bro calls Abir and says Kunal ko chodke mat jayiye. Maine aapko aur Mishti ko bahut tang kiya hai, mujhe daantna hai toh daant lijiye. Abir checks again with Mish if it is important for them to go, and Mish asks him to just trust her.

Sad rishtey plays showing abir, mishti, kunal, meenu and a dramatic save by both brothers of the randomly swinging  family photo 😆 Sorry sad scenes pe bhi mujhe hasi hi aati hai

All packing done and ready to go. Nidhi is saying "itna fast fast kyun jaa rahi hai" All there except BB and they are ready to go. BB comes - man she looks scary!!

BB ko kya bana diya hai 💔 She says if Mishti and Abir leave she will throw out Kunal and Parul. Sab jee manzur kar dete hain 😆. Next she says sorry in a way that clearly says I am not sorry, but whatever! And then turns around and asks what Mishti wants for them to stay back. Chalo, Mish says she probably doesn't have what they want.

OK now I have a huge doubt - was today's exit a dream? Again they are doing naach-gaana in the house tomorrow.

Thanks for the highlights Daya. Seriously that photo saving scene was so cliched🤭 

oh so mishti in one go will try to teach the great Meenakshi Rajvansh ( imagine the heavy makeup, jewelry, big Kajal laden eyes which becomes even bigger when she shouts, shouting on top of her voice) that you have to ask for help/ convince nicely (with pyaar🤭) and be nice with ppl and not through blackmail or dhamki.

So Kuhu's redemption is over? How ? When ? Why ? Which washing powder they are using?

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

Thanks for the highlights Daya. Seriously that photo saving scene was so cliched🤭 

oh so mishti in one go will try to teach the great Meenakshi Rajvansh ( imagine the heavy makeup, jewelry, big Kajal laden eyes which becomes even bigger when she shouts, shouting on top of her voice) that you have to ask for help/ convince nicely (with pyaar🤭) and be nice with ppl and not through blackmail or dhamki.

So Kuhu's redemption is over? How ? When ? Why ? Which washing powder they are using?

Yeah looks like it, but precap shows Abir not convinced about Meenu's change of heart 

Kuhu is using Kuhu washing powder and telling everyone she knows she was wrong, and they can scold her if needed 😆. 

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Mishbir romantic scenes mile ka kya jane se pehle??? 

livepraylaugh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Today episode meant to be emotional but kya karo, all episodes comes funny at the end. 

Rvs remembers their childhood days. Kunal asks Abir to stay back but Abir is giving ideas that Kunal, Kuhu and Massi should also leave lol. 

Parul atlast get some guts and confronts great Meenuji. Good scene, Meenu is affected but didn't show off. 

Now Massi is trying with Mishti to stay back but Mishti wants to go!

Kuhu calls bro and said sorry for everything. She wants punishment for all crimes but these ppl are still silent and didn't tell her off anything! Also she herself thinks that the plan is stupid lol. Give her some punishment lol as she atlast wants it. 

Kuhu tells Kunal to stop Abir over voicemail. Whole family is doing all kinds of things to stop Abir and Mishti. 

Kushiyan song with whole family. Its so funny watch it guys!

Abir and Mishti are leaving. Meenu is back with throwing out Kunal and Massi lol. Then throws another bouncer that will give whatever property to Mishti. Meenu is not changed not even 1%. Seems like property is back to Meenu as she was sincerely chatted with lawyer. 

Precap: Meenu is saying sorry to everyone. Ppl are dancing and Abir says that its all drama, drama, drama!

Edited by livepraylaugh - 3 years ago
yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Thanks daya, nothing will ever be enough to repay these genuine real sacrifices you do for us🤗♥️❤️

They used to have one scene of abir saying 'main aur mishti jaa rahe' and then next epi nothing happens and they just stay.

Now they have an entire episode dragging of Mishti saying 'hum ghar chodke jaa rahe' and yet nothing seems to be happening 🤧😟☹️

Kya phooti kismat hai humari aur mishbir ki.

This show and the characters have become one big JOKE.

And this is not a JOKE. It's sad truth💔😤😭

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Yeah looks like it, but precap shows Abir not convinced about Meenu's change of heart 

Kuhu is using Kuhu washing powder and telling everyone she knows she was wrong, and they can scold her if needed 😆. 

If needed🤭😂

pallavi25 thumbnail

Thanks for the update and thread! 😊

Good episode today, lots of drama and emotions but at least free of Kness 😆

Meenu is like I will break but I won’t bend! What a character! 😆

Parul Maasi gives her so much gyaan that Abinal together is home, not the Mansion or business or property. She says if there is dictatorship there will be rebellion 👏

Meenu  teared up at her words but still tells her to leave. 

The store room scene was cute, but who makes bucket lists in 3rd and 6th grade? 😆
So Abir is only 3 years older than Kunal? But he looked more like 4 or 5 when Meenu brought baby Kunal to him.

So now Kunal is 25 and Abir is 28, phir adoption paper per 26 kyun likha tha?😆

Chalo, K again admits her sins to Bro and apologizes, but did she apologize to Mishti properly? For all 3+ months of torture and verbal abuse? 

Mish tells Maasi it’s all a plan and she’s relieved. Before that she was asking Mish to burn like the wick so the diya can light up the house. Really Maasi, hasn’t Mishti burned herself enough to keep peace in the house, hasn’t she tolerated enough insults and humiliation from your bahu? 
Mishti tells a distressed Abir to trust her and he says he has full faith in her, 

The family photo saving scene at night was so contrived. Meenu was stalking them like a bhatakti aatma.😆

Next day Abir’s room is empty, everything is packed to go. Wow, Mishti is taking her drama really far, Poora room khali karva diya, movers bhi hire Kiya but going nowhere.  These RJVs have lots of money to waste 🤡

I will miss Abir’s room when this show ends. That room has its own personality, it’s own vibe. It’s witnessed so many special moments of Mishbir. 😭

Mishbir leaving, Mami is crying begging Mishti not to go.
Meenu comes in her scary kajal less avatar and uses her usual tactics of Saam Daam Dand bhed. 
First threatening to throw out KuKu and Parul if Mishbir leave. Mishti calls her bluff and says Kunal is qualified enough and even K has her own business so they can take care of maasi 👏

Kunal looks gratified at Mishti’s faith in him, if only his wife had that much faith in his capabilities. Abir understands Mishti’s counter challenge to Meenu and nods in approval.

Then Meenu offers property and money to Mishti - Daam 😆

Mish gives her a lecture that Meenu doesn’t understand what her sons and this family wants from her. Meenu folds her hands and says she’s responsible for everything. Mishbir are not impressed 😆

Precap: What the heck! Meenu apologized and right away they are holding hands and singing songs? 🤡
What a joke! We need Varun here 😆
Abir telling Mishti that he’s not convinced and Meenu is just doing apology drama to fool them again. Then why did they stay back? 😆

Anyway I liked the episode because there was a lot of Mishti and Parul and also lots of Abir-Kunal and Meenu scenes and SS. 

Edited by pallavi25 - 3 years ago