Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

You won’t believe, I took a screenshot of the exact same time stamps to post in here. Thanks to you.

Two points:

1. His body language and general conduct are downright classless and degraded, especially when female counterparts are involved.

2. The way his lower body was positioned, you cannot imagine the body odor that could be wafting in the air. 

We are pretty much done!

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hate that even this season is all about him and his gundaism. Above all I'm surprised how viewers especially women fans like a guy like him when he behaves like a total A-hole with women in general in this show, even if it's real self, how can people like that?? Is this why people call him as an entertainer and God of all time winner?

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sudharies

Hate that even this season is all about him and his gundaism. Above all I'm surprised how viewers especially women fans like a guy like him when he behaves like a total A-hole with women in general in this show, even if it's real self, how can people like that?? Is this why people call him as an entertainer and God of all time winner?

That’s the whole point. They are playing to please him, and not the audience.

TinkiGogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

He was called out for that by Salman that people took it in wrong way and viewers in the UK even reported to Ofcom due to which BB had to address it.

Still there is no change in his behaviour and atttitude🤢

@bold,i did not know that..they did great job 👍🏼 but no result as usual 😵

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Till what time girls have to rely on the abuser to have some civic sense. People took Rani's statement otherwise but I actually think the same. She should have confronted him on point. I believe in the quote Apni ijjat apne hath.

By no means I am saying that he was right but it's our duty as well to put people in their right place if someone tries to intrude our boundaries physically or mentally.

What else do you except for this loser? He did the same with Shehnaaz last season abusive monster Shukla 🤮

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudharies

This is what i want to know

Why female fans go gaga over him

If i find a guy like him even he is genuine n real i cant even imagine staying with him

Every where sid n sidnaz jap😖 if any one say anything against him/them then v r termed as jealous souls🙄 uff why should i get jealous of him/that pair

Not jealous 

I get  disgust n cringe feelings

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

one of the reasons i dislike shukla. he has no etiquettes to talk to girls. shameless budha 🤢

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

This is a very much horrible and demeaning way  to talk with a person , specially with girls.. why sid does this everytime. does not he talk with people in normal angle . and tharki BB also are airing this in shameless way .. seems like Sid BB14 pe ayehi hai apne bache kuche jo respect hain woh khatam karne kay liye ... 🤢👎🏼

This man is so ill-mannered. Doesn't even know the right postures. 🤢