Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ew who does he think he is to do that

Edited by SadSerenade - 3 years ago
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Leave a girl or a boy. No animal... Ok Leave animal too

Even no plant, bacteria, fungi or any organic creature deserves to be be interacted with in that way !

p.s. Me, a silent stalker here, today couldn't hold myself from saying this after watching the epi. 

Saying "Hello" to all ðŸ˜Š

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t understand this behaviour. Over friendliness in a matter of 3 -4 days????

Last year he was doing it with Sana and I thought that’s because she’s his love interest...But many of the things he did with Sana, he’s doing now with Hina and others as well now..I feel terrible for her for having to watch this from outside..And also us poor audience who have to watch nonsense..

dahibhalle thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Shukla gande wala tharki che😆

Such a feeling of deja vu ,coming to this forum and reading about Shukla again🤓

Do not get the rationale behind bringing him back- he may have been liked by many but there are enough of us who would have given BB a chance but consider him too much of an eyesore to watch anything featuring him.

Ah well! going back to drama stalking my favorite Turkish actor, will watch BB once Shukla is off the screen.

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ERA.

Not a bit of change since last season... disgusting

It's simple, he never faced any consequences for his behavior, in fact his behavior was celebrated by all the incoming guests, weekly calls and the makers. So in his eyes, he was and is right! He is suffering from Raja Beta syndrome, and enabler is the system!

Edited by mamta.vineet - 3 years ago
InspectorShirke thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamta.vineet

It's simple, he never faced any consequences for his behavior, on fact his behavior was celebrated by all the incoming guests, weekly calls and the makers. So in his eyes, he was and is right! He is suffering from Raja Beta syndrome, and enabler is the system!

I wonder why no guests especially the BW stars condemn his behaviour? Like it doesn't go down well with them for supporting and encouraging such a creature

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: InspectorShirke

I wonder why no guests especially the BW stars condemn his behaviour? Like it doesn't go down well with them for supporting and encouraging such a creature

I think BW guests only care to promote their films and are there because they are required to do so for their marketing. As for their any comment on any contestant of BB, it must be that they are being given some script to rattle off. And that script must be based on

1. Who is the most controversi/content provider. I utterly dislike shukla, but can't deny that he gave content and points to discuss 

2. Who has biggest fanbase!

3. And eho comes from which state. So a punjabi singer coming to to promote anything would make a point to praise sara. 

Baki inke logic to manisha didi hi jaane

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This disgusting and disrespectful POS will never change. The sadder part is that even with his utterly pathetic behavior, his fans shall be like OMGEEE STUDDD and OMGEEEE SAVAGEEEE. 

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mamta.vineet

It's simple, he never faced any consequences for his behavior, on fact his behavior was celebrated by all the incoming guests, weekly calls and the makers. So in his eyes, he was and is right! He is suffering from Raja Beta syndrome, and enabler is the system!

Nailed it...

Zero consequences for previous such behaviours and the channel enabling all this, Salman praising him to the skies, media turning a blind eye to this and celebrities not calling him out have all contributed to this..

I just hope one of the contestants family members speak up on a public platform. But then that will be suicidal for the contestants further prospects in BB.

Remember Shilpa Shilde exposed him with audio clips and gave interviews about physical abuse she suffered when she was in a relationship with him and the channel banned her completely.  Instead of bring her along with the other two winners, they brought in Hina Khan who was just a runner up. 

This is what happens if you choose to protest, so everyone thinks it's safer to play along.

Edited by girlie_giggles - 3 years ago
CuttingChai thumbnail

Disgusting sicko loser.