Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

This man is so ill-mannered. Doesn't even know the right postures. ðŸ¤¢

I think in his mind it's a very masculine and cool thing to do maybe..And the world is clapping and encouraging him, so he keeps repeating this behaviour.  

The girls don't stand up to him - even a strong girl like Hina is openly flirting and being very touchy feely with him, Gauhar is giving him massage as per live feed today. 

Unless someone objects or stands up to him, this will not change. But from what I see, no one seems to have a problem!!!

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

I think in his mind it's a very masculine and cool thing to do maybe..And the world is clapping and encouraging him, so he keeps repeating this behaviour.  

The girls don't stand up to him - even a strong girl like Hina is openly flirting and being very touchy feely with him, Gauhar is giving him massage as per live feed today. 

Unless someone objects or stands up to him, this will not change. But from what I see, no one seems to have a problem!!!

I agree. Pity all values take a backseat in the game of TRPs. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I was thinking the same. I don't understand why no one stops him. I would have pushed him away no matter how close I am with him. ðŸ¤¢

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

That’s the whole point. They are playing to please him, and not the audience.

Lol, as if he's the Big Boss himself and not some ex contestant who had leeway to everything he did in his season coz of some sugar mommy of his...🤢

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

This is what i want to know

Why female fans go gaga over him

If i find a guy like him even he is genuine n real i cant even imagine staying with him

Every where sid n sidnaz jap😖 if any one say anything against him/them then v r termed as jealous souls🙄 uff why should i get jealous of him/that pair

Not jealous 

I get  disgust n cringe feelings

Bold@ Same feeling. Why would any self respecting women go near a guy like him who treats women like this 

Jealous? That's the last thing I feel with regards to him🤣 I'd want my favourite women celebs to stay a mile away from him, in fact. There's no logical reason for jealousy here. 

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sudharies

Lol, as if he's the Big Boss himself and not some ex contestant who had leeway to everything he did in his season coz of some sugar mommy of his...🤢

Yeah, someone needs to feed those dumbasses that. They think by pleasing him, they’ll get some sorta perpetual immunity.

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

May be practising how dogs pee.

Literally worst contestant winner and overall disgusting human ever.

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

He had done this in season 13 too. What to expect? Besharami ki hadd hoti hain. I am glad that I am watching this season alone and not with my family.

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why, oh why, would anyone stand like that? ðŸ¤¢

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Shameless moron n utterly stinky disgusting hollow person 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬