Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Waiting for the track when Rudra  knows the truth about saraansh biological mother 

Want to see Ahaana’s face first though 🤣🤣🤣🤣 coz she will dig the truth out like slapping herself hard with her own hands 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Am wondering why is GPS hiding the truth about yuvraj being the killer from his wife inspite of knowing that yuvraj is creating havoc in his daughters life ? it does not make sense at all 🙄

Rajeev’s diary was so weird where he is written everything about his love life but not her name 🤪

Lol!!!!

pragu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rajeev's  diary had mentioned Mahima's name , but it got blurred away because of preeshas tears.

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragu

Rajeev's  diary had mentioned Mahima's name , but it got blurred away because of preeshas tears.

Lol! Oh ! My  🤣

Just with that one thing they will drag the suspense till the end of time 🤪

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think Saransh truth will create much problem between Rusha.. Chances are Ru will support Pree all the more with that situation, unless things come out in some wiered twisted way. The best thing would have been Pree herself disclosing it, but it won't give drama so it won't happen like that😆

My major fear is Rajeev's murder truth... That will create big problem & a possible separation of Rusha😔