Rudraksh's reaction to Saransh's truth

TheRevere thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The other most important track will be definitely this. I believe Rudra will accept it.

In fact he'll be proud of Preesha and support her. It may be bit awkward and tough to accept at first as he thought Preesha was Rajiv's girlfriend and they have a love child. He will understand that it wasn't tough for her at all. In fact it was worst. With all the society's pressure, with world judging on her character (even he did at some point of time) she has been through a lot. 

Rajiv fell for Mahima, Rudraksh fell for Preesha, wish they could become a happy family.

Together they will promise that Saransh will never know the truth (but it will be out one day anyway). 

Their love, understanding and trust will be on another level during this track. 

I don't expect the track to come soon though.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail

this track will come some day... dnt think will be sooner 😎

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Abhi picture bohot baaki hai mere dost 😎

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really hope what u have said becomes true. 

I dont want Rudraksh to support Rajeev after knowing he abandoned pregnant Mahima and his baby. Rudraksh cannot repay what Preesha and her family has suffered after Mahima's pregnancy. 

I dont want him to blame Mahima for falling in love with a married man and trapping him just like he is saying to Preesha now. I dont want him to think that Preesha claimed saransh as her son to murder Rajeev. 

And Saransh even if he comes to know that Preesha is not his birth mother I dont want him to hate her for all that he has done. 

When this Saransh truth will be out, I want Rudra and his mom Sharda to support Preesha and fight for her rights as a true mother as Preesha has done everything for Saransh what a real mother does even though she hasn't given birth to him. 

When Balraj  Mishika and Ahana for sure will blame Mahima for being a characterless woman and if they question Preesha's character, I want Rudra, Amma, Aappa, and Sharda to support Preesha and stand by her. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I also think he will respect her more❤️

He will thank Preesha and Shrinivasan family for saving his bhai's Ansh❤️

I don't think it will create problems 

and better if this is not disclosed in front of Saaransh

even if it will be disclosed, he will be hurt but after RuSha will console he will be alright ❤️

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i think this has to wait for time being ..

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

If this happens it will almost be the end of the story ! So for now there will be MU’s MU’s and more MU’s ... sigh ! 

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think the First truth will be Family to find out about Rajeev being the Father, before the truth of Preesha being the Masee 😊 Comes out

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rajeev's murder truth will be the almost the end of the story if the director doesnt want to tske leap

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yes & then he will declare to the whole world that he is the biological father of saransh n will tell preesha not to disclose the truth as well.

though i think they won't be successful in hiding the truth from saransh for a longer period of time, may be before leap or something he will know that Rusha are not his biological mom-dad rather his uncle-aunt.

also i think then ahana will take control of saransh by faking love for him saying main tumhari asli ma hun biological na hi sehi par tumhare pita ka patni toh thi toh us hisab se main hi tumhari asli ma hui abse. 🤔