Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Chalo Kunal said all that... but then what? 

Show main sirf deewaro ke hi kaan hai, toh deewaro ne sun liya. Bas baat khatam.

Kunal ne bola, but why is Abir reduced to a prop?

I guess that day when he visited Kediya, he got the deal papers, but forgot his brains in his office.

So now everything is Ma's manipulation... Bravo!

So after manipulating unsuspecting poor Kuhu, did Meenu write Kuhu's dialogues too and create a manual on 1000 ways to degrade Mishti and misbehave with her? 

Kuhu's disgusting vile actions they have been showing in detail for weeks and Abir has mentioned it several times by now how Mishti was always right about Kuhu, how selfish Kuhu is and how her behavior is despicable! - all those observations my dear Abir were independent of Ma's manipulation.... yeah, but I forget right now brain is at Kediya's so kuch samajh main aana mushkil hoga. My bad. 

Anyway, your loss. At the end of the day Meenu still loves you, but your beloved Bro doesn't care diddly squat for you.

And wow, the way he convinced Mishti in under 30 seconds! Genius!
Writers ki Jai ho!!

Varsha's dialogue about Kuhu doing everything not for property but for Kunal's izzat! Samajh main nahin aaya main roun ya hasun ðŸ˜³

This is a case study in how to commit crime, hurt your loved ones and come out as a victim!

Maybe MishBir fandom doesn't know how to watch the show. They either need lessons 101 on how to watch Yeh Rishtey OR they need Kuhu's tinted glasses to fathom what's going on. Because they clearly are not able to understand poor Kuhu's plight

Kunal was most definitely talking to the walls today, ya phir Abir has these blinders on so he can only see wrong in maa maa maa maa and he put them on for Mishti too!! Manipulate how? Izzat ke liye like Varsha said maybe, but most definitely not just that!! How is he just not seeing that? And Mishti ka kya bolun? Why is she such a glutton for punishment?

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Abir is on Mishti's side only. Ek sentence se toh convince ho gayi Mishti that Meenu manipulated Kuhu. 

And after seeing the treatment she got at Mahs house today I have to say that she's probably so used to being treated badly by Kuhu and others there that she also considers she deserves it! I mean, after all that Jas is still blaming Mishti and not once did Varsha apologize for her daughter's behavior with Mishti. She seemed to indicate to Mishti that she only cares about her baby and not Kuhu! Varsha is not even able to see Mishti's hurt, forget sympathizing with her. I seriously think her blindness to everything and everyone but Kuhu is responsible for Kuhu being the way she is. I liked their relationship, but now seeing a mother who can't even tell her daughter where she is wrong makes me sad.

poor mishti..literally no one sees her pain. Why did BP-BM have to leave so soon? may be they would have supported mishti

I have given up on Varsha long time ago. I used to love her character in PS but they completely butchered her here 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

What a parallel Abir drew between Mishti leaving him due to Meenu’s manipulation and K making a deal for the baby! 😵 Mishti left her own family to guarantee  KuKu get married while K abused Mishti for her own pleasure and made the deal for her and Kunal’s financial benefit. These two are the same to Abir? Mishti sacrificed her family and her love to make KuKu wedding happen, while K did everything for her own benefit. And for the cruel pleasure of watching Mishti suffer.

Abir has lost it..what kinda parallel is that? 

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

poor mishti..literally no one sees her pain. Why did BP-BM have to leave so soon? may be they would have supported mishti

I have given up on Varsha long time ago. I used to love her character in PS but they completely butchered her here 

BM hoti bhi toh she will just say main jaanti hoon ab tumhe dard ho raha hai par jab baccha aayega toh sab theek ho jaayega 

Edited by angelfire78 - 3 years ago
Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kunal said it all,but stopped Meenu from telling about Kuhu going to hospi for abortion.

Yes Meenu started all this surrogacy drama,but kuhu herself became the main lead in this, right?

Then why Meenu is being blamed more?

As Kunal said there is no justification for why kuhu behaved so badly with Mishti.

Meenu is right,kuhu cannot be trusted.kuhu used this surrogacy for getting property and for taunting Mishti baas

Ice cream drama Meenu me bola that Karne ko?

Abir Kunal argument Meenu me bola that Karne ko?

Mishti ko bar bar maa nahi ban sakti kehne ko Meenu me bola tha Kya?

So Abit baba stop taking bros side!

Varsha says to Mishti,ki when she is around kuhu cannot be happy?

Wow,Sach toh ye hai ki with kuhu no one can show they are happy as she gets jealous with others happiness.

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

BM hoti thi toh she will just say main jaanti hoon ab tumhe dard ho raha hai par jab baccha aayega toh sab theek ho jaayega 

🤣🤣

Abir was wrong, mishti isn't BM's shadow. Actually abir is BM's shadow ðŸ˜†

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

I have only question to ask. Didn’t Naman also blackmail BM for money to secure his future? What’s the difference between him and kuhu? Just that she is a rich Maheshwari already? Oh well I guess he doesn’t have a great sab pe parda daalne wali maa like Varsha .. bravo Varsha ji for the worst parenting ! 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

I have only question to ask. Didn’t Naman also blackmail BM for money to secure his future? What’s the difference between him and kuhu? Just that she is a rich Maheshwari already? Oh well I guess he doesn’t have a great sab pe parda daalne wali maa like Varsha .. bravo Varsha ji for the worst parenting ! 

Exactly. Why should Naman be the only one send to jail and called a criminal when kuhu's doing the same? Actually her deeds are even worse

angelfire78 thumbnail

The only sane person left in the show seems to be Kunal ðŸ¤£ Never in my life did I imagine saying this ðŸ˜†

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Exactly. Why should Naman be the only one send to jail and called a criminal when kuhu's doing the same? Actually her deeds are even worse

Same toh nahi hai yaar, she is giving something in return.