Kunal - voice of MishBir fandom today DT note pg 10,22

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

"bro ki galti nahi hai. maa ne karvaya hai" smiley44

Thank God! Kunal is like "maa ke galat hone se Kuhu sahi nahi ho jaati"

Abir is blaming only Meenu and Mishti is saying "usne galat kiya par uski galat karne ki waja galat nahi thi" smiley44

Kunal is bringing up all the points we've discussed ad nauseam - why didn't she talk to me if she was so insecure, why did she treat Mish so badly after the deal, why did she keep Mish away from baby, why did she lie about that night (ice cream wala)? No justification for all that. 

Abir ne ek minute mein Mishti ko samjha diya that maa only manipulated Kuhu. Mishti samajh bhi gayi!!

Jas and Varsha's treatment of Mishti makes it clear why Kuhu is the way she is. Kunal handing divorce papers was Kuhu's dream. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelfire78 thumbnail

How disappointed he is with Kuhu and Meenu today - they just didn't believe in his abilities!

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kunal ne dil le liya aaj but abir ne dil tod diya 

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Kunal ne dil le liya aaj but abir ne dil tod diya 

Kind of expected. He has blinders on, what to do? At least he didn't have justification for Kuhu's treatment of Mishti - just ignored that part and concentrated only on surrogacy. Nahi toh seriously Mishti ka danda leke jaana padta!!

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Kind of expected. He has blinders on, what to do? At least he didn't have justification for Kuhu's treatment of Mishti - just ignored that part and concentrated only on surrogacy. Nahi toh seriously Mishti ka danda leke jaana padta!!

I expected kunal to be on kuhu's side and abir to be on mishti's side but we have the exact opposite going on here. 

So the divorce thing was kuhu's dream..why is every good thing a dream in this show? ðŸ˜¡

bold: I am still gonna go after him with mishti's danda ðŸ˜†

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

I expected kunal to be on kuhu's side and abir to be on mishti's side but we have the exact opposite going on here. 

So the divorce thing was kuhu's dream..why is every good thing a dream in this show? ðŸ˜¡

bold: I am still gonna go after him with mishti's danda ðŸ˜†

Abir is on Mishti's side only. Ek sentence se toh convince ho gayi Mishti that Meenu manipulated Kuhu. 

And after seeing the treatment she got at Mahs house today I have to say that she's probably so used to being treated badly by Kuhu and others there that she also considers she deserves it! I mean, after all that Jas is still blaming Mishti and not once did Varsha apologize for her daughter's behavior with Mishti. She seemed to indicate to Mishti that she only cares about her baby and not Kuhu! Varsha is not even able to see Mishti's hurt, forget sympathizing with her. I seriously think her blindness to everything and everyone but Kuhu is responsible for Kuhu being the way she is. I liked their relationship, but now seeing a mother who can't even tell her daughter where she is wrong makes me sad.

pallavi25 thumbnail

This was expected from Abir, he will forgive Bro for all crimes saying Meenu forced her to commit the crime. How can he justify K’s vicious attacks on Mishti, keeping Mishti away from her baby? Calling her barren and taunting her about not being able to have kids?
Is there no reckoning for K? Abir is so tough on Mishti, on Meenu but unbelievably lenient with Bro? What’s wrong with him? 

Thank goodness Kunal is saying the needful. Meenu’s deal didn’t force Kuhu to mistreat and humiliate Mishti, she did that for her own sadistic pleasure. 

Varsha and Jas are entirely responsible for K’s bullying nature, they never stopped her from bullying the foster kid while growing up and now it’s crossed all limits with them supporting K’s obnoxious behavior and treating Mishti as if she’s the guilty one! ðŸ¤ª
Varsha was always like that and Jas is an older version of K, a mean bully!

Meenu was going to tell them about the abortion attempt but they didn’t even listen to her? So K gets away again with her crimes again?

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Varsha is so blind!!! Meenu aur kunal ki galti dekhi par apni beti ki nahi. Apni beti ki laach nahi dekhti. 

Abir ko bolo kuhu ke liye ek mandir banane. Wohi baki rahe gaye. Even if kuhu kills mishti, abir will be like "bro galti nahi hain use manipulate kiya giya hain "

Janu.301017 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kunal ne dil leliya...

Jo Jo baathe kahi sab sach he...

Deal hui thi...vo galat nahi he..bcz jisthara unki husband ko treat kiya..vusne insecure hogayi...dono future keliye...tike..ebhi maanletha hu...but vo insults...vuski tho koi saafai nahi...just ek sorry bola...bus hogayi..???

Abirr...pls kuch tho dimaag me socho...kaise roi dono itne mahino me...sab bhul gayi...uski bhi galti he aur punishment milni chayiye...itni dino me tumara realisation kuhu ki baareme...sab ek minute me bhool gayi...itna pyaar kyu he kuhu se...sab se syaada tumhari vajase hi vo esa barthaav karthi he..mishti ke saath..tumhe mishti ki nahi uski zyaada parva he..

Varsha...oh god jisthara behave karrahi he..jaise saari galti mishti ki he aur kuhu mahaan he...tike madam deal ki reason aap samaj gayi aur support karrahi he...par aap baby shower wale din dekha na kaise insult kari karahi he mishti ki...vo sab sahi he..??

I think the kuhu esa behave karneki reason aap ki parenting problem he...aap hi dusro ko asa treat karrahi he tho aap ki beti vahi seekhenge na...

Iss kuhu ki behaviour reasons are Abir, varsha and jas

angelfire78 thumbnail

Guys please be aware and follow forum rules while commenting here. Don't want the thread closed. Let's keep the discussion civil.