Bigg Boss 14

Pavitra Punia and Siddarth Sukhla have worked together in 2011

-Rocky- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Was just going through the wiki for Pavitra, and learnt that she has worked with Siddarth Sukhla for a show called 'Love U Zindagi' on Star plus back in 2011. The show is  a TV series version of 'Jab We Met' movie. But there was hardly and camaraderie noticeable between Sid and Pavitra.  Overall, I see Pavitra going far enough, she looks like a strong-headed lady. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah it was Pavitra's first TV serial I think. I remembered this but from their interactions it doesn't seem like they even know each other from before . Weird. 

xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Fishy but everything is fishy when it comes to Shukla 😆

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Not just worked together, but they dated as well - as per rumours.

She is also one of his exes - his ex list is too long actually right from Shefali Zariwala, Rashmi Desai, Drashti Dhami, Tanisha Mukherjee, Shilpa Shinde, Akanksha Puri, Smita Bansal....the list goes on and on..

LOVELIPSTICK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: girlie_giggles

Not just worked together, but they dated as well - as per rumours.

She is also one of his exes - his ex list is too long actually right from Shefali Zariwala, Rashmi Desai, Drashti Dhami, Tanisha Mukherjee, Shilpa Shinde, Akanksha Puri, Smita Bansal....the list goes on and on..

List tori fishy hai.. Drashti was in a long-term relationship with her husband from DMG/Geet times. 

DailyTalk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pavitra has the buzz of going great plus I see she do have strong mentality of being rough and sweet at same time

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: LOVELIPSTICK

List tori fishy hai.. Drashti was in a long-term relationship with her husband from DMG/Geet times. 

I’m just going by what media has reported. He has never owned up to any relationship, so all are in the “alleged” category.

I feel the list maybe even longer considering his nature and current behaviour on National TV, poor media could only unearth so much..