Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pallavi25

😍 These tiny lollipops still make It worth watching 

yup,only these few secs of bliss❤️still make us watch the show

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

She is the FL of the show, divorce-reunion ka silsila chalta jayega

Sahi pakdey hain, she’s the Naira of this show so multiple grand weddings, 2 divorces, pregnancy, childbirth all are reserved for her

Mishti is just the charity case whom Abir married out of pity that’s why she got a 2 minute bus top wedding and no kids 

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Sahi pakdey hain, she’s the Naira of this show so multiple grand weddings, 2 divorces, pregnancy, childbirth all are reserved for her

Mishti is just the charity case whom Abir married out of pity that’s why she got a 2 minute bus top wedding and no kids 

😭 Yaar mishti pregnancy chhahiye mujhe 😭

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

😭 Yaar mishti pregnancy chhahiye mujhe 😭

Nahin Milega yaar, Rajan Shahi sirf apne chaheti ko pregnant dekhna chahta hai 

We won’t get Mishbir happy pregnancy, even their baby they will share with KuKu 🤢

We have to accept what is not in our hands

We can only curse RS and boycott DKP shows, perhaps curse of thousands of fans will work....

Edited by pallavi25 - 3 years ago
DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Nahin Milega yaar, Rajan Shahi sirf ape chaheti ko pregnant dekhna chahta hai 

We won’t get Mishbir happy pregnancy, even their baby they will share with KuKu 🤢

We have to accept what is not in our hands

We can only curse RS and boycott DKP shows, perhaps curse of thousands of fans will work....

😭 What all we tolerate for RheSha and Mishbir😒

Boycotted his shows.Anyway wasn't watching any. This man shud not make any money from us

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bold-Isko hi promote kar dete Naira se. Bekar mein Mishti ke promos kyu banaye🤔

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Exactly this, leave all the deal n all we will accept Meenu manipulated her but all the bad language, insult at every chance that was not taught by Meenu or she didn't force kuhu to say all this... They are having amnesia n forgot all that n included even that in Meenu blame list I think 

They think it's normal that kuhu is cursing and badmouthing mishti. Mishti ko bhi aadat ho gayi hai, she thinks its okay if kuhu talks to her like that. Abir ne toh pehle se hi bol diya hai kuhu ko ki maine kabhi bhi mishti aur tumhare differences ko Humare beech mein aane nahi diya🤪🤢 Agar ek din bhi she talks sweetly to her then inka khaana hazam nahi hoga. I knew mishbir will keep saying sorry and ask for forgiveness from kuhu, and the show will end with kuku milan and mishbir being their life long slaves 🤪

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

https://twitter.com/Suno_KuchNahi/status/1313352212295282688?s=20

😆

chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Kunal says you are so good even after all this torture you don't want to separate me from my family... He doesn't listen to kuhu n goes to call lawyer n asks him to transfer everything on maa n mishbir name... 

Kuhu gets agitated n says truth that I won't let you spoil all my doing, you deserve all this, the fd the property which I'm trying to get in return...

Kunal says so this is why you agreed for surrogacy... 

diya parthiban Vadivelu joke"pottu vaangardhu" அங்கையும் Dubai topic thaan🤣

🤣

https://youtu.be/oE14Nc7U3IA

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

They think it's normal that kuhu is cursing and badmouthing mishti. Mishti ko bhi aadat ho gayi hai, she thinks its okay if kuhu talks to her like that. Abir ne toh pehle se hi bol diya hai kuhu ko ki maine kabhi bhi mishti aur tumhare differences ko Humare beech mein aane nahi diya🤪🤢 Agar ek din bhi she talks sweetly to her then inka khaana hazam nahi hoga. I knew mishbir will keep saying sorry and ask for forgiveness from kuhu, and the show will end with kuku milan and mishbir being their life long slaves 🤪

Yeah when Abir being her husband doesn’t object to Mishti being a slave to Kuhu and listen to her abuses then how will Mishti stand for herself.?
She did fight back against that vile creature  during the magazine fiasco but then Abir,BP, BM all turned against her and told her to make amends with Kuwho because wo toh bachchi hai, nadaan hai, 🤢

That time Mishti had to apologize to her abuser and none of them told the 🤬 to say sorry to Mishti!

Now Mishti knows her place in both families. She exists only as Kuwho’s slave and her doormat. Kuhu can kick her, slap her, abuse her, everyone will watch the fun and ask Mishti to apologize to the evil spawn because Mishti made a big mistake by just  existing. 

Edited by pallavi25 - 3 years ago