Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Shah aur rhea acting bhul gaye kya??? Yesterday Shah was hamming a lot n expression were  very underwhelming Aur rhea ka body language bahut stiff tha plus expression bhi bahut thanda tha. 🤔🤔

It was their worst performance in d show

Can you blame them after the way they are being treated to give RS chaheti spotlight? MishBir’s SS reduced to half and they’re given crappy dialogues and scenes with Kuwho! Their characters are being butchered to justify Kuwho, Good Actors like them get disheartened and it shows 

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Can you blame them after the way they are being treated to give RS chaheti spotlight? MishBir’s SS reduced to half and they’re given crappy dialogues and scenes with Kuwho! Their characters are being butchered to justify Kuwho, Good Actors like them get disheartened and it shows 

It was very underwhelming 🌚🌚 to see den like dat 

suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Shah aur rhea acting bhul gaye kya??? Yesterday Shah was hamming a lot n expression were  very underwhelming Aur rhea ka body language bahut stiff tha plus expression bhi bahut thanda tha. 🤔🤔

It was their worst performance in d show

I really feel for them...💔

They are being called bland leads na...jitne trp lockdown me pehle tha woh yehi bland ML/FL Diya tha...

Ab bland ka asli meaning koi nahi jantha hai toh unhein dikhana bhi toh hei..!!!

Heina..!!!

Edited by suryavni - 3 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Exactly this, leave all the deal n all we will accept Meenu manipulated her but all the bad language, insult at every chance that was not taught by Meenu or she didn't force kuhu to say all this... They are having amnesia n forgot all that n included even that in Meenu blame list I think 

Kuhu’s mind has always been filled with poison for Mishti whom she blames for all her “misfortunes” especially her marrying Kunal who is the illegitimate son not related to RJVs by blood while Mishti “got” the real heir,the rich Abir Rajvansh! 

Meenu just released Kuhu’s inner poison on Mishti by instigating her to humiliate Mishti as another form of payment for the surrogacy apart from the FD. 

Abir might only blame Meenu and overlook all the vitriol spilling out of Kuhu but fact is it’s Kuhu herself whose sick hatred for Mishti is spilling out, she’s just using the pregnancy to abuse and humiliate her as much as she wants. 

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

It was very underwhelming 🌚🌚 to see den like dat 

Itna underwhelming script hai.. what can they even do.. Seems like everybody has lost enthusiasm to act. Avinash was so so blah today.. 

DashOfSass thumbnail

Originally posted by: suryavni

They are being called bland leads na...jitne trp lockdown me pehle tha woh yehi bland ML/FL Diya tha...

Ab bland ka asli meaning koi nahi jantha hai toh unhein dikhana bhi toh hei..!!!

Heina..!!!

Cant wait for the real TRP grabber Ritwik to get back on screen and fetch mind blowing 4 plus ratings..

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suryavni

Heina..!!!

Lol 😂😂😂 person calling dem bland lead should see their career graph before. 

DashOfSass thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Producers can see the recent trends against RS and understand it wasn't entirely ritvik's fault. Besides, many actors got jobs even after being labelled tantrum king/queen. So I'm sure Ritvik will get great offers in the future

Ha and he got offered big boss because of that fallout 😆 Seems like any publicity is good publicity in the industry 😆