Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

Actually we just wanted to know the answer to the million dollar question about Rahul issi liye we placed her on the hot seat 🤣🤣

On a serious note, haan haan dear ask much as you want, 😈🤣 jaane mat dena aasani se.. I know I can trust you with that 😎🤣

I thank you dear Sam 🤗.. and Billi too .....for placing Shreya on the hot seat and giving people like me an opportunity to know her more  ....

Armu4eva thumbnail

Boss...... Pesh-e-khidmat kuch sawal😳

1. The Nation wants to know how you keep yourself so cool while moderating the famous Bollywood Forum😲

2. Who was the Moderator of the forum you joined first and were you an achchi bachchi 😊or a firebrand? 😎

3. What is the one Moderation power/tool that you can't live without? 🤓

4. Who is your 4am friend in the Moderation group?🤗

5. Have you ever been caught breaking rules to surf IF by your real life boss/professor while catching members breaking rules? 🤣

6. Since you are moderator in Big Boss forum, if you are given an opportunity to enter Big Boss with your celeb crush, who would it be?? 

7. Which shows are you watching on ITV/OTT, if any? 

8. Do you ever get tired of the endless questions us new-views ask you, 24x7? 😆

9. That one never failing mantra of your life?? 👍🏼

10. One advice to me so I can survive the sheep game🤣🤣

Thank You for everything Shreya! Is a pleasure to know you🤗

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

My set of Questions 🙋

1. How has been the journey from a newbie till a moderator? Fun. As a moderator especially, though it becomes hard to participate in forum discussions. 🤣

2. What is the best thing that has happened to you on IF? Becoming a moderator  🤣

3. How do you handle criticisms as a moderator? The same way I do any criticisms. If they are done correctly, I take them as an opportunity to improve myself. If they are done with the intention to bash, then I give it back. 

4. Which is the best and worst forum you have moderated till now? Best would have to be CID. That forum barely needed any moderation. Worst would be Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka and that's because I ended up having to put a lot of rules in place to limit all the rule breaking. It was tough.

5. Pick one - 

Movie or Novel? Novel

Horror movie or Comedy movie? Comedy

Tea or coffee? Ugh neither

Black or White? Both

ITV Romance Shows or Comedy Shows? Comedy though sometimes romance shows are more comic than the comic shows 😆

Sutapasima thumbnail

Shreya can you please share who was your first moderator under whom you learnt the ropes of moderation ??

IF has changed a lottt in the last 10 years ...  since the emergence of newer social media .. where do you see IF in the next ten years ?? 

What pisses you off the most in the IF ??

Do you ever feel like  becoming  a simple member once again ?? or do you love being a moderator ??

Please give some gyaan to new comers like me ... how to become a "Minionite" in future ?? 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

My questions 

1) If Baburao and Arnav Singh Razaida met, what do you think their conversation would be about 😎

Replace Akki with ASR...you got your convo 😆

2) If Maya turns into a Naagin, how serious would she be about her inteqam? Beyhadh ya Bepanaah? And why? Beyhadh because Naagins are beyhadh in everything.

3) Why is sab ki pasand nirma? (Woh washing power wala) Kyun ki dhote dhote insaan bhi dhul jaata hai. 😈

4) When did you start liking Salman Khan? I actually don't know. I just did. 🤣

5) If you do get to host your own talk show what would it be about? Current events. Actual important current events. And I would bring celebs to the hot seat to answer tough questions about environment, casteism, crimes against women, wars, superpowers, etc.

6) Imagine you have to come up with your own Big Boss team. Who would the participants be? (Everyone should a Bollywood star) Ooh this I don't even have to imagine. Let's see Salman, SRK, Shahid, Hrithik, Ayushmann, Vidyut, Ranveer, Taapsee, Kangana (I mean come on she would like run away with the TRPs), Kriti Sanon, Tara Sutaria, Anushka Sharma, Shreya Ghoshal, Sunidhi Chauhan, Vishal Dadlani, and Shekhar Rajivani.

Lastly, cause you are senior mod and we shouldn't let this mauka go away from our hands 😈🤣

Praise or say something about any 10 Viewbies. (Including me cause karcha pani chahiye naa 🤣) 

Pehle bribe karo phir 10 viewbies ki baat karongi. 😈

Minionite thumbnail

Actually we just wanted to know the answer to the million dollar question about Rahul issi liye we placed her on the hot seat 🤣🤣

On a serious note, haan haan dear ask much as you want, 😈🤣 jaane mat dena aasani se.. I know I can trust you with that 😎🤣

Rahul didn't love either of them. He only loved himself. That's why he just assumed Anjali would be available after all these years. That's why he acted like such a douche to her to get her to marry him. And that's why he forgot about Tina as soon as he remembered Anjali. Serious douche. 😡 🤣

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

I want to ask you.....

Describe your day when you have absolutely nothing to do. ... no work no moderation nothing I must be on a vacation then...cause that's the only time that happens. Ooh am I walking through the beautiful lanes in Spain? Cause that's the vacation I cancelled thanks to COVID-19. 😡

In the song aao sikhaun tumhe ande ka funda .... what's the funda he wants to teach😛 How to crack an anda. 😛

If you are given the choice to act in KZK2 which character you would love to play n why? Komo...villains are cool and I would definitely make Komo cooler than she was. 🤣

Anurag or Bajaj and why? Well to be fair I don't watch the show or know much about the characters, but I would say Bajaj because from what I know about him and Anurag, Bajaj stands by you, respects you, and trusts you. That's what I would want from a jeevan saathi.

Praise the one you left out in the previous question 😈

I need bribes. Then I'll praise. 😈

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Alright so my questions, here we go!

1. Any one embarrassing moment (on IF) - apart from getting to watch trailer of Race 3🤣 I spoke to this one person who I thought was someone, but turned out to be someone else. They had changed their UN and I thought I recognized them. It was only after our convo almost finished that I realized what had happened. 🤣

2. One memory of your BC days. Oh all that planning...the articles, the graphics, the editing, the masti, the decision making...too hard to choose one memory. 😆

3. What's worse - Tubelight or Biwi No. 1? I didn't watch Tubelight, but Biwi No 1 wasn't that bad so I'll say Tubelight.

4. The most peaceful forum you've moderated (show based) CID. I think it helped that it was the second or third forum I joined after joining IF, so I already knew everyone when I got promoted to viewbie.

5. Pehle murgi aayi ya anda? Anda....alphabetically

6. Total number of sheep on IF in 2020. Lie in bed and count the sheep before you sleep. The number you end on is the number of sheep on IF in 2020. 

Amphitrite thumbnail

My question to you is what bribe do you need🤣

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Boss...... Pesh-e-khidmat kuch sawal😳

1. The Nation wants to know how you keep yourself so cool while moderating the famous Bollywood Forum😲 The Nation can keep waiting cause I ain't talking to Arnab...unless it's Kiku's Arnab. 🤣

2. Who was the Moderator of the forum you joined first and were you an achchi bachchi 😊or a firebrand? 😎 Oh man....CID didn't have a moderator and I think IPK it was Saraa (I don't remember her UN). I was a very achchi bachchi when I joined. Didn't get into fights, tried to please everyone, and then IB happened. 🤣

3. What is the one Moderation power/tool that you can't live without? 🤓 Oh it's hard to choose one. They're all important.

4. Who is your 4am friend in the Moderation group?🤗 Hmm....Mina because I've had the longest rapport with her so far.

5. Have you ever been caught breaking rules to surf IF by your real life boss/professor while catching members breaking rules? 🤣 Once in my old job. I told my boss that it was research for CFA. 🤣

6. Since you are moderator in Big Boss forum, if you are given an opportunity to enter Big Boss with your celeb crush, who would it be??  Uff...HR ☺️

7. Which shows are you watching on ITV/OTT, if any? Akbar Ka Bal Birbal, Maddam Sir, Gupta Brothers, and CP. Oh and of course BB14 on and off. 🤣

8. Do you ever get tired of the endless questions us new-views ask you, 24x7? 😆 Nope. I have a lot of patience for questions. The only time I get tired or annoyed is when someone asks the same question repeatedly.

9. That one never failing mantra of your life?? 👍🏼 Keep learning and growing.

10. One advice to me so I can survive the sheep game🤣🤣 You're asking a failed sheep for advice? Nope, nope, nope. You don't want my advice. You will get out first round itself. 🤣 Ask Alexia. She's well versed in the games and does well.

Thank You for everything Shreya! Is a pleasure to know you🤗