Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Shreya ... I am curious to know so much about YOU ...

Which  city you have spent majority of your childhood ??  Born and brought up in Toronto

Which  city  did you do your schooling ?? Toronto

What was your stream in higher education ?? Accounting and finance

Do you have any siblings ??  Yep 1 younger sister
Do you have any pets ?? Nope though I do want a dog!!!

What is your fav cuisine ?? I love food. Like I just love eating, I don't have a particularly favourite cuisine though. I'm always trying new stuff out.

What is your fav sweet dish ?? Hmm...jalebi or kheer maybe.

Whatโ€™s your fav midnight snacks ?? Anything I can lay my hands on. Usually I crave something sweet at night. Like a piece of chocolate or some candy.

What kind of music do you love to hear when you relax ... and when you do long distance driving ?? For relaxing I like slow romantic or sad music, like Soniyo or Aakhri Kadam Tak.

which vehicle do you drive to reach your work place  ?? I mean when you are not working from home ??  Car. Either of our Honda cars.
Whats your dream car ?? Do you already possess it ?? Tesla. Nope, but I plan on purchasing it in the next few years.
What are your hobbies ?? Reading, writing, traveling, watching TV/movies, daydreaming - basically anything that takes me to another place.

Do you like shopping at the Mall/ market place or online shopping ?. Online shopping. I'm one of those rare people who hates shopping. I literally go to the mall only when I'm forced to and then I'm in and out rush rush.

Are you as strict at your work place as you are in IF ?? Yes and no. I'm strict about certain things, but a lot looser about others.

I want to know much more about you but I guess for the time being I will stop here.  Keep the questions coming. I can handle it all. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

Handsome Jeeja ko namaste nahi karte.. Hum toh Galey lagte hain aur wo humne kar lia ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeh kya chal raha hai behen ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

Yeh kya chal raha hai behen ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ

Wo kahawat nahi suni? 

Saali Aadhi Gharwali ๐Ÿคฃ

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

My set of Questions ๐Ÿ™‹

1. How has been the journey from a newbie till a moderator? 

2. What is the best thing that has happened to you on IF? 

3. How do you handle criticisms as a moderator? 

4. Which is the best and worst forum you have moderated till now? 

5. Pick one - 

Movie or Novel? 

Horror movie or Comedy movie? 

Tea or coffee? 

Black or White? 

ITV Romance Shows or Comedy Shows? 

My questions 

1) If Baburao and Arnav Singh Razaida met, what do you think their conversation would be about ๐Ÿ˜Ž

2) If Maya turns into a Naagin, how serious would she be about her inteqam? Beyhadh ya Bepanaah? And why? 

3) Why is sab ki pasand nirma? (Woh washing power wala)

4) When did you start liking Salman Khan? 

5) If you do get to host your own talk show what would it be about? 

6) Imagine you have to come up with your own Big Boss team. Who would the participants be? (Everyone should a Bollywood star) 

Lastly, cause you are senior mod and we shouldn't let this mauka go away from our hands ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

Praise or say something about any 10 Viewbies. (Including me cause karcha pani chahiye naa ๐Ÿคฃ) 

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I want to know .... if she cycles to office ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Or may  she simply walks it ... bachat hi bachat ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Haina Sam ?? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Sam mujhey to aur bhi bahut kuch jaanna hai 

thatโ€™s why you placed her on hot seat na ?? Ya aur koi reason hai ?? ๐Ÿ˜•

Actually we just wanted to know the answer to the million dollar question about Rahul issi liye we placed her on the hot seat ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

On a serious note, haan haan dear ask much as you want, ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ jaane mat dena aasani se.. I know I can trust you with that ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

๐Ÿคฃ

Praise or say something about any 5 Viewbies. (Including me cause karcha pani chahiye naa ๐Ÿคฃ) 

Kitta kharcha paani chahiye tujhe๐Ÿ˜ณ

Already drinks ke paise bacha liye๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคฃ

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I want to ask you.....

Describe your day when you have absolutely nothing to do. ... no work no moderation nothing 

In the song aao sikhaun tumhe ande ka funda .... what's the funda he wants to teach๐Ÿ˜›

If you are given the choice to act in KZK2 which character you would love to play n why?

Anurag or Bajaj and why?

Praise the one you left out in the previous question ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Edited by braveheartdoc - 3 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Alright so my questions, here we go!

1. Any one embarrassing moment (on IF) - apart from getting to watch trailer of Race 3๐Ÿคฃ

2. One memory of your BC days.

3. What's worse - Tubelight or Biwi No. 1?

4. The most peaceful forum you've moderated (show based)

5. Pehle murgi aayi ya anda?

6. Total number of sheep on IF in 2020.

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 3 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Shreya ... I am curious to know so much about YOU smiley42...

Which  city you have spent majority of your childhood ??  Born and brought up in Toronto

Which  city  did you do your schooling ?? Toronto

What was your stream in higher education ?? Accounting and finance

Do you have any siblings ??  Yep 1 younger sister
Do you have any pets ?? Nope though I do want a dog!!!

What is your fav cuisine ?? I love food. Like I just love eating, I don't have a particularly favourite cuisine though. I'm always trying new stuff out.

What is your fav sweet dish ?? Hmm...jalebi or kheer maybe.

Whatโ€™s your fav midnight snacks ?? Anything I can lay my hands on. Usually I crave something sweet at night. Like a piece of chocolate or some candy.

What kind of music do you love to hear when you relax ... and when you do long distance driving ?? For relaxing I like slow romantic or sad music, like Soniyo or Aakhri Kadam Tak.

which vehicle do you drive to reach your work place  ?? I mean when you are not working from home ??  Car. Either of our Honda cars.
Whats your dream car ?? Do you already possess it ?? Tesla. Nope, but I plan on purchasing it in the next few years.
What are your hobbies ?? Reading, writing, traveling, watching TV/movies, daydreaming - basically anything that takes me to another place.

Do you like shopping at the Mall/ market place or online shopping ?. Online shopping. I'm one of those rare people who hates shopping. I literally go to the mall only when I'm forced to and then I'm in and out rush rush.

Are you as strict at your work place as you are in IF ?? Yes and no. I'm strict about certain things, but a lot looser about others.

I want to know much more about you but I guess for the time being I will stop here. smiley44 Keep the questions coming. I can handle it all. smiley15

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Ž๐’ถ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“‡๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐‘”๐“๐’พ๐“‚๐“…๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐ผ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’น ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ 

๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‚๐’พ๐’น๐’ถ๐’ท๐“๐‘’ ๐ผ๐’Ÿ

๐‘€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’ 

๐’ฐ๐“…๐“‰๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐ผ ๐’ถ๐’น๐“‚๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’ท๐“๐‘’  ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“€๐“Ž.

๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“‚๐“Š๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š 

๐ผ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“…๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘”๐’พ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐“…๐“…๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‰๐“Ž....