Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

main point is sumo is pseudo-villain here now...writers themselves seem lost ki abh lead kon h lol..

priya185 thumbnail

I was so relieved the case had finally ended now it is back to square one. Suman is getting annoying now and Beena was a right she did not even care about Vikramโ€™s fees

Edited by priya185 - 3 years ago
dotsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a powerful episode after so many days. Finally they confronted. 7 saal ki bhadas nikal di dono ne. Mohit was brilliant in that scene. Suman suffered a lot in her life by loosing her loved ones. But she thinks that shravan ne kuch nahi khoya. That's really insensitive. She called him him for moral support not to apologize for her behaviour. Her life only revolves around her father. She is behaving so casual in shravan's father case. If you can't see your father's pain similarly he can't. Sach me fasi dogi kya ab devraaj ko? Show some humanity at least. Shrvan and his family also suffered from humiliation and insult in  life. Sumo wanted shravan's support at that time similarly he wanted her support and trust. They both were not with each other in tough time. At least shravan was there to console her but she was not. Now none of them are ready to back off. Sumo ne case fir se reopen kr diya and sanki Malhotra is back!! It will be interesting to see further story.

Ps:  Is shravan aware about Suman's mom? Kuch mention nahi kiya aaj. Btw shravan is looking dashing in precap

dotsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I was so relived the case had finally ended now it is back to square one. Suman is getting annoying now and Beena was a right she did not even care about Vikramโ€™s fees

Suman ko salary nahi milti kya? Why can't she pay his fees??๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dotsfan

True, that is what I was thinking but the case has gone on for 7years so we never know 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dotsfan

lol "doctor hu toh .....*FILL IN THE BLANKS*.... ji"๐Ÿคฃ

dotsfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

lol "doctor hu toh .....*FILL IN THE BLANKS*.... ji"๐Ÿคฃ

"Doctor hu toh apne ek loute patient ke shoulder injury me interest rakhti Hoo. Baki vakeel ko fees mile ya wo bhad me jaye I really don't care!!"๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Waiting to see Vikram's reaction when he comes to know about Suman's decision of going to high court

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapain

Waiting to see Vikram's reaction when he comes to know about Suman's decision of going to high court

I wonder if Suman wants the same lawyer or she will hire someone else

Majnu_Bhai thumbnail

Just one sentence! What's this?! Have writers lost it??

Not gonna waste my time writing ranting posts!