Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Bang on she’s right. The cowardice shown by the industry in standing up for themselves is appalling and the way they are sucking up to Modi when it’s obvious BJP is treating them no less than dirt on their shoe. KJO kabhi toh show guts, always running after the shiny new toy. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

We’re back to hating Karan? Last week y’all were loving him? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Parvathy is cringe 😆

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Kjo has always stayed away from politics, if I'm not wrong he didn't get involve during Congress time as well. This is the time where Bollywood people are forced to be pro government. Bollywood is influential and government cannot afford industry going against them when they have no 'Vikas' and no 'ache din' to show. They get troll if they speak anything against government, they get double troll if they don't speak at all on politics. Kjo just trying to survive in this IT cell era. Obviously he is looking like a clown, but that's the basic requirement there. Someone said that NCB is forcing to take name of kjo, Ranbir and Arjun. It's matter of concern for him and he has a family.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What if Kjo actually beliefs and follows Hindutva ideals.😉

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sev.puri

No offence to this Parvathy lady, but who actually cares about her opinion in the Hindi/Bollywood circuit? Willing to bet the average Hindi movie cinemagoer has no clue who she is nor cares for her two cents on Bollywood.

Does anyone have to care for her to have and/or offer an opinion?😆 And the fact it's being talked about makes it clear there *are* some who take it seriously, much more than the convenient opinions of Kangana, Swara, Tapsee, Alia, Sonam, Kareena, Anurag, Saif, Mahesh Bhatt, et al.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

I like parvathy. I certainly don't like kjo. But wasn't this uncalled for? At the end of the day kjo just praised the elected pm of the country. What's yuck about it? And what does it have to do with her? 

It's the timing when he tweeted that is what making people cringe. 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Does anyone have to care for her to have and/or offer an opinion?😆 And the fact it's being talked about makes it clear there *are* some who take it seriously, much more than the convenient opinions of Kangana, Swara, Tapsee, Alia, Sonam, Kareena, Anurag, Saif, Mahesh Bhatt, et al.

I’m a big advocate of freedom of speech, even stupid speech.😆I just don’t think anyone is actually going to bat an eyelid here. I mean my first thought was ‘woh star plus wali Parvati?’ Aa gaya koi 2 mins of fame lene phir se.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly the word that comes to my mind for BW forum😆

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo

What if Kjo actually beliefs and follows Hindutva ideals.😉

All these people will run away from Him