Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aahoon

This forum lives in parallel universe. I mean it seems more like it's being used only to propagate fake news and certain ideology totally cut off from ground reality. Ghooma phirake sab bas modi, BJP Aur Kangna pe hi le aate Hai. There is no head or tail in the way they argue.  The forum needs to realign and come to centre asap warna it will go Congress way and lose whatever little relevance it has. For now it seems extremely left leaning and anyone saying anything that doesn't favor them gets warning/banned. I only see people of similar ideology hyperventilating on each and every thread and very few are contradicting or arguing with them. It's become pretty much onesided , mostly ovretaken by PR bots. No wonder the activity has been reduced to such low. This place has become too toxic with the kind of comments being made and approved. It should be buzzing nonstop with the kind of scrutiny Bollywood is facing but discussion on it all has been suppressed/prohibited. The only purpose this forum still exist is to bash modi.

I am only waiting until the truth surrounding Sushant comes out. After that I am never coming back here. Not that the negativity over here is affecting me in any which way,  it's just I see no point in arguing with bots๐Ÿ˜†. 

๐Ÿ˜†

My fav place to pass my free time ๐Ÿ˜†

IF is the best place ๐Ÿ˜† just trigger one and they come in zund๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Is pic ko dikhakar Rana bibi ne bola tha, support karke kya mila , ncb ke daftar.

Which is such a stupid point to make, that you don't get benefit even if ur doing chaploosi to modi kaka ,but would get benefit if you do this with sharabi priyanka Vadra

Bhaiya Mallish kara ke aa gaye hai Thailand se aur mummy ilaaj ke liye bahar hai ... 

Suna didi to number one ki ..bole to inke yahan raid maare to 70gm nahi 7kg milega maal ๐Ÿ˜†

It used to be fun earlier. Not anymore for me atleast. Though good on you if you're still able to enjoy riling them up I guess I have grown out of that phase now๐Ÿ˜†

after office stress, this place is a stress buster for me after Instagram and twitter ๐Ÿ˜†

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CLOBBER

In case someone doesn't know, this is her & she's fab both on n off screen IMO๐Ÿ˜†

Omg who is she? Damn she looks royal!

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

This forum lives in parallel universe. I mean it seems more like it's being used only to propagate fake news and certain ideology totally cut off from ground reality. Ghooma phirake sab bas modi, BJP Aur Kangna pe hi le aate Hai. There is no head or tail in the way they argue.  The forum needs to realign and come to centre asap warna it will go Congress way and lose whatever little relevance it has. For now it seems extremely left leaning and anyone saying anything that doesn't favor them gets warning/banned. I only see people of similar ideology hyperventilating on each and every thread and very few are contradicting or arguing with them. It's become pretty much onesided , mostly ovretaken by PR bots. No wonder the activity has been reduced to such low. This place has become too toxic with the kind of comments being made and approved. It should be buzzing nonstop with the kind of scrutiny Bollywood is facing but discussion on it all has been suppressed/prohibited. The only purpose this forum still exist is to bash modi.

I am only waiting until the truth surrounding Sushant comes out. After that I am never coming back here. Not that the negativity over here is affecting me in any which way,  it's just I see no point in arguing with bots๐Ÿ˜†. 

LOL, pls. Looks like you missed the phase a few months ago when this forum actually WAS conspiracy theory central. Back in the day when Navika, Arnab and Rahul were being nominated for Pulitzer prizes here for their 'selfless work' and unnamed and unsourced social media rumours about "muder gang" with news of Disha/YRF/KJO/Salman/Ekta and whoever they could find was being peddled as "BREAKING NEWS"

People right now are merely responding to the absurdity of how Bollywood has been attacked and how Bollywood still has no coherent response. Everyone has a right to express their opinion- left, right or center- as long as there is no name calling- why should the forum moderate it? This is not Pinkvilla.

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Bhaiya Mallish kara ke aa gaye hai Thailand se aur mummy ilaaj ke liye bahar hai ... 

Suna didi to number one ki ..bole to inke yahan raid maare to 70gm nahi 7kg milega maal ๐Ÿ˜†

70 gm is too much , kitna uda rahe hain ek din main. Yeh to nashedi pro hai.

Inka phone chke karo bahot peddlars ke.naam. milenge

Edited by S_H_Y - 3 years ago
Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

And you also missed what I just told to Zandu Bhai.

Let me repeat myself for you...

I told him that I do not see any point in arguing with bots. So Kindly find your self someone who is willing to talk to you. I am really not interested.๐Ÿ˜†

K bro. Whatever floats your boat- including deeming people who disagree with you as 'bots', But those are your issues- so have at it.

Edited by Sashay01 - 3 years ago
sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

No offence to this Parvathy lady, but who actually cares about her opinion in the Hindi/Bollywood circuit? Willing to bet the average Hindi movie cinemagoer has no clue who she is nor cares for her two cents on Bollywood.

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sashay01

LOL, pls. Looks like you missed the phase a few months ago when this forum actually WAS conspiracy theory central. Back in the day when Navika, Arnab and Rahul were being nominated for Pulitzer prizes here for their 'selfless work' and unnamed and unsourced social media rumours about "muder gang" with news of Disha/YRF/KJO/Salman/Ekta and whoever they could find was being peddled as "BREAKING NEWS"

People right now are merely responding to the absurdity of how Bollywood has been attacked and how Bollywood still has no coherent response. Everyone has a right to express their opinion- left, right or center- as long as there is no name calling- why should the forum moderate it? This is not Pinkvilla.

Remember having posted then to see attacks on anyone with a whisper of alternate opinion or even questioning the logic. Status quo had to be maintained that only worshippers and the conspiracy theorists were allowed. 

Itโ€™s hard to have a decent discussion without being painted PR, bots, Rhea fans and all other names if one responds with a logical question.

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

๐Ÿ˜†

My fav place to pass my free time ๐Ÿ˜†

IF is the best place ๐Ÿ˜† just trigger one and they come in zund๐Ÿคฃ

Me too. ๐Ÿ˜† . I come here daily to see what new conspiracy theories are spun by the SSR warriors that day!!!!! And they never disappoint. From Dishaโ€™s party to SSRโ€™s Covid patent ๐Ÿคฃto PUBG game and now the latest, โ€œAiims bik gayi โ€œ slogan๐Ÿ˜†.

So much of entertainment from these warriors for us @ free of cost