Happy For NISHANT MALKANI... - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hellooo...vl defntly find some guddan fans here...

Nish is here to stay in d house....he is a strong contender...whch is already proved yestdy...although i thought hm a bit overexited yrstdy...also ys weekend ke war ka target na ban jaye...

But he vl play the game smartly...he is clear in his thoughts...

AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RISH1234

Nish is here to stay in d house....he is a strong contender...whch is already proved yestdy...although i thought hm a bit overexited yrstdy...also ys weekend ke war ka target na ban jaye...

He is very intelligent man & I hope he makes good friends also from big boss

AISHU183 thumbnail

Even though much footage was not given to him but he & Rubina stood firmly before seniors

So proud of u dear👌

Armu4eva thumbnail

I hope to see more of him. He looks like a no -nonsense guy. Hope they give him proper coverage. He and Rubina seem strong and stood firmly against the seniors👍🏼

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

Hey how r u yaar?!

I agree same thoughts I also thought nish kuch zyaada hi baate kar rahe hai(well i m really surprised cause i knew him as an introvert 😆 but its also true that he became more open over the past few months)

but he still shined cause one thing i m sure he wont be fake

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I hope to see more of him. He looks like a no -nonsense guy. Hope they give him proper coverage. He and Rubina seem strong and stood firmly against the seniors👍🏼

I really dont like the fact the seniors r getting too much power they r taking advantage of it and venting out on those whom they dont like. It seems to me they dont like Rubina and Nishant at all! I really want Nishant and Rubina to be friends and create a group, they will rock it! And then baad mai Abhinav, Nikki/Eijaz(or both) may join 😆

AISHU183 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Yes he is very open in displaying his emotions 

Nishant,Rubina,Abhinav & Eijaz can make a good team dear

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

I really dont like the fact the seniors r getting too much power they r taking advantage of it and venting out on those whom they dont like. It seems to me they dont like Rubina and Nishant at all! I really want Nishant and Rubina to be friends and create a group, they will rock it! And then baad mai Abhinav, Nikki/Eijaz(or both) may join 😆

minus Nikki from this team😆

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Among the seniors, Gauhar seems to be the only one who at least thinks about the ones who r rejected at least she is being the considerate one , I dont like Hina and Shukla they r being kinda mean

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

minus Nikki from this team😆

thats why i said nikki or eijaz i prefer eijaz but i feel she will definately try to tag along after the fight with jasmin 😆