Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vijay

Thank you. 

BTW why have you not yet voted for him on Popularity meter for Bigg Boss on the site.

Its on the Bigg Boss 14 forum topics page.

Yes voted just now 

vijay thumbnail

Here is an interview of Nishant Malkani with India Forums before entering the Bigg Boss 14 house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLKxAKRuuNE

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Who's this guy? I guess I saw him in some serial promo or something , was giving old man vibes๐Ÿ˜†but here in pics looks quite handsome๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edit : ok read the comments , he seems to have nice fan following ... Looks promising 

Edited by Miss_Silly - 3 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I am glad Nishant turned out better than what I expected ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I thought he wont be BB material he will be quiet and inactive, but he was actually quite confident and honest and I liked that! I didnt feel he was overconfident, I feel he is those guys who can take stand and fight against bullies. Nishant ko last season mai hona chaye tha!!! Shukla ka acha bajata ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago
JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_Silly

Who's this guy? I guess I saw him in some serial promo or something , was giving old man vibessmiley36but here in pics looks quite handsomesmiley9

Edit : ok read the comments , he seems to have nice fan following ... Looks promising 

well yes he played the male lead who was a sasur to three bahus in one show smiley36 turns out in the show the sons were adopted and he wasnt that old! the only reason i watched that show was cause I loved his chemistry with his co-star(the female lead) smiley36n his acting was really good(i feel he is quite underrated as an actor)

and before he came to bb i thought he might not be that promising in bb because he seemed to be a quiet and private person to me

but he actually impressed me even more than I thought in the premier episode hope his continues being impressive and do even better!smiley4

vijay thumbnail

Any idea why he was not selected? I didnt see any discussion why they  rejected him.

Felt bad for Rubina as she was there alone for quite some time and getting "Rejected" stamp that too on the forehead.

AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vijay

Any idea why he was not selected? I didnt see any discussion why they  rejected him.

Felt bad for Rubina as she was there alone for quite some time and getting "Rejected" stamp that too on the forehead.

The 3 ex contestants of the big boss previous seasons rejected him coz he taunted siddarth indirectly by saying that he can't lower his standards by disrespecting women at any cost

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: AISHU183

The 3 ex contestants of the big boss previous seasons rejected him coz he taunted siddarth indirectly by saying that he can't lower his standards by disrespecting women at any cost

shukla kabhi suderne nahi wala ๐Ÿ˜† glad i never supported him in this season ๐Ÿ˜† i really got annoyed when they rejected nishant it seemed clear partiality to me

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

I am glad Nishant turned out better than what I expected ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I thought he wont be BB material he will be quiet and inactive, but he was actually quite confident and honest and I liked that! I didnt feel he was overconfident, I feel he is those guys who can take stand and fight against bullies. Nishant ko last season mai hona chaye tha!!! Shukla ka acha bajata ๐Ÿ˜†

Colors phir jhel nhi pata 2-2 baghi Asim n Nishant ek sath๐Ÿ˜†

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

seems like this guy will stand tall agianst selmon bhoi bullying