Happy For NISHANT MALKANI... - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

Hey how r u yaar?!

I agree same thoughts I also thought nish kuch zyaada hi baate kar rahe hai(well i m really surprised cause i knew him as an introvert πŸ˜† but its also true that he became more open over the past few months)

but he still shined cause one thing i m sure he wont be fake

I am gud...hws u?? So aftr guddan nish vl bond us here...

Now cmg to d shw...its to early to comment right nw ..will watch ths week..

But i am liking nish and rubinas bond..want to c d same in future....thy r defntly nt tkng d shit frm seniors gang...evn seniors knw thy r strong contenders...i am also waiting to c Eijaz Abhinav and Pavitras game...

I also observd one thng Nish is observing evryone nd tryng to umdrstnd thr personalities...

Hell ya Nish is short temperd saw d glimpse today...he reacts quickly...

LETS C HOW D DYNAMICS CHANGES IN FUTURE...

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

But i am liking nish and rubinas bond..want to c d same in future....thy r defntly nt tkng d shit frm seniors gang...evn seniors knw thy r strong contenders...i am also waiting to c Eijaz Abhinav and Pavitras game...

I also observd one thng Nish is observing evryone nd tryng to umdrstnd thr personalities...

Yes ofc πŸ˜‰ Hope Nish continues to impress and doesnt disappoint he is doing well so far though he wasnt seen much today(m following the written updates as here the country i stay at they air the epis a day late)

I m surprised to see Rubina and Nish getting along I didnt even think they will be friends when I saw the contestant list πŸ˜† but they both r no-nonsense person and I guess thats what made them bond. 

Yes Nishant is really observing for now I m glad he is being active in the game so far, I hope he does the tasks well and sportingly too. 

Yeah he does has temper issues I think I did read something about that in a gtnhp related articleπŸ˜† and he also seems someone who wont forgive and forget that easily

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago
AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RISH1234

For what did he react,didn't watch the episode as of now

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I liked him πŸ‘πŸΌ

LoveMira thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Among the seniors, Gauhar seems to be the only one who at least thinks about the ones who r rejected at least she is being the considerate one , I dont like Hina and Shukla they r being kinda mean

Exactly! They aren't even original in their tasks. Shukla's behaving like a bully (ragging freshies) and Hina thinks tasks should be about bikinis and stuff like that. Gauahar is doing it in a dignified manner at least. I like her approach the most and I HATED how Shukla didn't even let her speak when she was trying to put her point. 

Hina just doesn't want Shukla to go berserk on her, and that's why she's taking his side. She did the same in her season with the Zubair dude. 

Nishant and Rubina look like they'll burst soon... so hopefully they take Gauahar's side in the argument.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveMira

Exactly! They aren't even original in their tasks. Shukla's behaving like a bully (ragging freshies) and Hina thinks tasks should be about bikinis and stuff like that. Gauahar is doing it in a dignified manner at least. I like her approach the most and I HATED how Shukla didn't even let her speak when she was trying to put her point. 

Hina just doesn't want Shukla to go berserk on her, and that's why she's taking his side. She did the same in her season with the Zubair dude. 

Nishant and Rubina look like they'll burst soon... so hopefully they take Gauahar's side in the argument.

I really do hope they both give it back to Shukla, Shukla's too much and extra as always. And what's more annoying is that on insta Nishant is receiving hatred from Shukla fans just cause he is an anti-Shukli. They are treating him the same way they treated Asim last season! Shukla and some of his fans are hopeless, some r mature fans though.

LoveMira thumbnail

I really do hope they both give it back to Shukla, Shukla's too much and extra as always. And what's more annoying is that on insta Nishant is receiving hatred from Shukla fans just cause he is an anti-Shukli. They are treating him the same way they treated Asim last season! Shukla and some of his fans are hopeless, some r mature fans though.

It's really unfair that they're bringing Shukla back only after a few months. Hina and Gauhar's been out of bigg boss for a few years, but they had HUGE fanbases (probably enough to rival Shukla's) when they were on the show. If they waited a few years to bring Shukla back, his fans wouldn't be this crazy. 

I feel bad for Nishant, but I hope he continues to take a stand for what he feels is right. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to back down out of fear of being hated though. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveMira

It's really unfair that they're bringing Shukla back only after a few months. Hina and Gauhar's been out of bigg boss for a few years, but they had HUGE fanbases (probably enough to rival Shukla's) when they were on the show. If they waited a few years to bring Shukla back, his fans wouldn't be this crazy. 

I feel bad for Nishant, but I hope he continues to take a stand for what he feels is right. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy to back down out of fear of being hated though. 

Yeah exactly. I hope Nishant doesnt turn out to be phuski like his friend Daljeet(diff was Daljeet didnt seem to be a bb material in launch but Nishant did seem to be a bb material) but I have my hopes on him that he will shine this season. And I will be really mad if the seniors have the decision to make who to evict after 14 days (they will surely choose Nishant and maybe Rubina) but i wont be surprised, this channel is forever biased. I really hope who will stay after 14 days is based on audience vote(maybe seniors can select 1 or 2 to stay in house in advance and rest in nomination, i dont mind)

LoveMira thumbnail

Yeah exactly. I hope Nishant doesnt turn out to be phuski like his friend Daljeet(diff was Daljeet didnt seem to be a bb material in launch but Nishant did seem to be a bb material) but I have my hopes on him that he will shine this season. And I will be really mad if the seniors have the decision to make who to evict after 14 days (they will surely choose Nishant and maybe Rubina) but i wont be surprised, this channel is forever biased. I really hope who will stay after 14 days is based on audience vote(maybe seniors can select 1 or 2 to stay in house in advance and rest in nomination, i dont mind)

I don't think he will. He seems like he's super clear. He even quit the lead role in his show for BB, so he must be confident in his ability. 

As for these seniors, they would definitely choose to evict Nishant (maybe Gauhar will be with him, if Nishant supports Gauhar against Shukla in these 2 weeks). Shukla has a problem with Nishant for sure, and Hina will try and get out the strong contestants and save someone like Jaan. 

I don't think Nishant will get evicted. The seniors should not have the power to eliminate! Maybe only to throw certain people into nominations! And I have a feeling that whether the seniors nominate Jaan or not, the makers are gonna somehow throw him in the nomination pool and evict him. They may also try and evict Sara. 

There's no way Rubina will get out of this show, so seniors won't have the power to evict

AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nishant won't get evicted so soon he has got some spark for sure dear

I am not saying as a fan but as an audience who has the audacity to say wrong is wrong even if he is a senior