Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Reboot failed because 2000 ka base story is not accepted in 2020

People now wants couples who fight all odds together. Couple names rakte hain.

In the beginning itself it was said that the plot is regressive.....if ekta had showed strong main leads than vamps n villains then things would have been different  but no

In 2000....when bajaj was introduced he was the first grey character. People fell for him also RR had the  charisma

In 2020....Anurag stole the show...its was Parth because of whom anupre lovers still  root for couple.

Really? Didn't they change the story? 😅

Reboot has been a massive failure right from its debut. People weren't aware of the storyline then. Also, stories inspired by the same plot work. One ongoing show is an example. I'd also blame the casting for the failure of this overhyped reboot. 

Everyone's favourites stole the show for them. Didn't change the fate of this disaster.

@Bold - You mean Erica did nothing? 😝

edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Actually their were attpts to establish others as so called parallel lead or whatever but unfortunately they turned out to be less than side kick in the story.

Whether like it or not,he is the male lead of the show .it's parica as anupre face of the show.I wish anything can change this.

But oopss sry it's a fact.

parika akka nupre is tne face of this flop show. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

we are talking about kzk .. but it is from diff show. so not interested n no comment on it 

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Whether like it or not,he is the male lead of the show .it's parica as anupre face of the show.I wish anything can change this.

But oopss sry it's a fact.

pls don't say sry 😆

others like KSG/KP nd fans will never like it if ppl call them face of flop kzk2. we don't wanna see any changes🤣

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

ha Parica is the face no doubt .. no one deny that 

But CV , Ekta kitna bhi jabardasti yeha bole Ha filthy housefly basu is our ML.. no one could change that cos woh official announced hain .. lekin what about the character arch .. worth naam se nehi , action se hota hain jo yeah character prove karne mein pura ka pura failed hain ..bhaise thik hi hain jaise flop reboot , bhaisei flop ML.. 

atleast Parallel lead ka presence kitna bhi kam ho , they could prove their worth .. kyunki inke bina ML ka kuch bhi succeed nei hota.. agar bajaj na hota .. housefly kay bass ki baat nehi hote pre ko bachay ..  less presence , biggest impact . thats says a lot

Any character in kzk except mohini and komo do have character arch in kzk.That too bjaj.Sry but for me his impact is less than debu da in the show frgt pl.

And yes for majority of the audience kzk is a decent hit show with superhit couple anupre.We love them .they r definitely not flip couple.As ekta,sp and audience really love them.

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: INSTIGATOR

pls don't say sry 😆

others like KSG/KP nd fans will never like it if ppl call them face of flop kzk2. we don't wanna see any changes🤣

Congratulations.

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amyra94

lol! face of flop show. suits them 🤣

KSG, face of qh nd KP, face of YHM, 2 big GEC HITS wid high standards. who cares abt shit kzk2? 🤣

For me I have no idea about ur qh or thm.whatever.neither interested.

I m happy with my parth and parica only.

U enjoy ur shows or face as I don't even know the meaning or never heard

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

i wish they really would bring 2000's Progressive era .. but unfortunately they brought only 2000's character name.. but dint put 1% thing like that . kyu ekta ne toh khudi bola original story nehi hain toh kaunsa 2000 base story ? 

No comparison.But an era where u have to sit and make a family tree of who is whom husband,whom wife,whom son or daughter whom fil whom mil and the chart never ends.

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

That's the sad part. The fate of good actors who did this show a favour.

Ooops.so the salary they got for their work was what.i guess they did their job.where is favour.