Is Filthy Housefly Anurag Basu really a ML ? Really ? - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by edkvf

parika akka nupre is tne face of this flop show. 

We know that they are superhit couple of a hit show.fact chek.we as their fan,sp channel,ekta bring producer all believed in them and their talent do we r happy.

Originally posted by Wistfulness

Explains why this reboot bombed despite skyrocketing promotions.

For u may be.But unfortunately not for the channel,producer and audience.

Originally posted by surbhi1995

No comparison.But an era where u have to sit and make a family tree of who is whom husband,whom wife,whom son or daughter whom fil whom mil and the chart never ends.

I am sorry i could not bring that era's details here ... but if you interested to listen then neutrally we could inform u a lot of progressive facts of that era's story in s1 thread ..  but as this is not allowed here ..so  i cant . 

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago

For u may be.But unfortunately not for the channel,producer and audience.

Sorry channel's , producer's last treatment for this show said a lot.. 

and for audience .. kher lets discuss this on Dedicated TRP thread 

Originally posted by opsora2090

I am sorry i could not bring that era's details here ... but if you interested to listen then neutrally we could inform u a lot of progressive facts of that era's story in s1 thread ..  but as this is not allowed here ..so  i cant . 

Sry but not interested.one ekta show is enough lesson for lifetime that never watch itv specially Ekta's show.

Edited by surbhi1995 - 3 years ago

Any character in kzk except mohini and komo do have character arch in kzk.That too bjaj.Sry but for me his impact is less than debu da in the show frgt pl.

And yes for majority of the audience kzk is a decent hit show with superhit couple anupre.We love them .they r definitely not flip couple.As ekta,sp and audience really love them.

There has no official survey for it .. but how much this show is flop actress khud indicate de dia apne IV mein .. hope nothing to say more.. also abrupt ending before time slot said a lot ðŸ˜ƒ

There has no official survey for it .. but how much this show is flop actress khud indicate de dia apne IV mein .. hope nothing to say more.. also abrupt ending before time slot said a lot ðŸ˜ƒ

If by ur Statement there is no official survey of its being liked by majority of audience and being hit too .then there us akso no official survey of calling it a flop or whatever.

A show with around 450+ episode with 2 year run can noway be called as flop as per the itv std .

Originally posted by Wistfulness

Explains why this reboot bombed despite skyrocketing promotions.

LOL ðŸ˜†

we are talking about kzk .. but it is from diff show. so not interested n no comment on it 

thanks

If by ur Statement there is no official survey of its being liked by majority of audience and being hit too .then there us akso no official survey of calling it a flop or whatever.

A show with around 450+ episode with 2 year run can noway be called as flop as per the itv std .

kzk is not like typical ITV show.. it is originated from a long running rebooted show.. bohot biggest name and characters ismein judi hui hain .. i am not concluding actor.. kzk 1 is emotion for ITV .. top 5 most successful long running shows. that is why ekta iss show key reboot pe isss level pe kharcha kia .. bringing srk .. 10+ actors , grand premier .. inauguration.. statues and what not .. so koi normal random show nehi .. isss show kay root kissi aur se judi hui hain .. so jis level pe yeah show hyped hain , iska 1% bhi they unable to show that . so yeah show completely flop .. specially it's abrupt ending .2 sal pura nehi kar pyaee yeah show.channel , PH kay tarafse no grand farewell where this was ekta's dream project..dream flop hogeye .. yes flop hone ka bhoto sare proofs bhi hayi which we could not discuss here due to rules