Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: edkvf

Kudos to cxs that they know  their ML's capability who can do only such filthy romance so that they used best actors to run the show for all characters even for. single frame. Really I felt sorry for all good actors who put loylity in their roles which are used to glorify this parasite one

That's the sad part. The fate of good actors who did this show a favour.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

The answer to your question is Yes he is the male lead 

A fact remains a fact that KZK2  is about Anupre forever ðŸ˜ƒðŸ¥³

Started with them and ending with their reunion..... beech mein kya hua wo writers ko bhi yaad nahi to hume kahan se😆

Yes Written way mein he is ML .. no doubt .. but action n harkaton mein most pathetic character nikle hain unfortunately . jo ek ML ko hona nehi chiye .. sabke upar dependent karne wala kuch bhi ho sakte hain atleast mein lead character nehi in reality ... now CV jabardasti mila sakte hain , annuonce kar sakte hain .. lekin in real depth of character , he is pathetic .. which is also a biggest fact ðŸ˜ƒ

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Actually their were attpts to establish others as so called parallel lead or whatever but unfortunately they turned out to be less than side kick in the story.

Whether like it or not,he is the male lead of the show .it's parica as anupre face of the show.I wish anything can change this.

But oopss sry it's a fact.

Explains why this reboot bombed despite skyrocketing promotions.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edkvf

Kudos to cxs that they know  their ML's capability who can do only such filthy romance so that they used best actors to run the show for all characters even for. single frame. Really I felt sorry for all good actors who put loylity in their roles which are used to glorify this parasite one

iss show mein hina , ksg ,KP, namik jaise amazing actors akee bass ekt ako ehesan kia . thats it ... 

and the saddest part is , cv ko jabardasti white wash karana parta hain ML ko by sidlining other good characters... this character has no individuality , no depth nothing ... to glorify this character's abusive stuffs and sins , CV had to make side other character .. yeah ek aisa character hain Couple Tagline kay alava nothing left for this. bass naam ka hi ML rehe gayeee.. lekin in reality zero impact 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Yes Written way mein he is ML .. no doubt .. but action n harkaton mein most pathetic character nikle hain unfortunately . jo ek ML ko hona nehi chiye .. sabke upar dependent karne wala kuch bhi ho sakte hain atleast mein lead character nehi in reality ... now CV jabardasti mila sakte hain , annuonce kar sakte hain .. lekin in real depth of character , he is pathetic .. which is also a biggest fact ðŸ˜ƒ

Yup this might be a fact as per your perspective but not a universal fact right. Everyone perceives depending on their wishes and understanding of a character. There is nothing right or wrong here just a difference of opinion and that's expected to happen. 

If CVs have forcefully whitewashed him as per your comment then I would say this is not something done for the first time. They have been playing with his character since the past one year according to their whims and fancies in order to force many things down our throat. So he is their favorite character to butcher bcoz he is the Male lead.... kya karen male lead hai to uske saath hi karenge yeh sab🙈🙈🙈

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Abrupt and flop ending .. it said a lot 

Amyra94 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Actually their were attpts to establish others as so called parallel lead or whatever but unfortunately they turned out to be less than side kick in the story.

Whether like it or not,he is the male lead of the show .it's parica as anupre face of the show.I wish anything can change this.

But oopss sry it's a fact.

lol! face of flop show. suits them ðŸ¤£

KSG, face of qh nd KP, face of YHM, 2 big GEC HITS wid high standards. who cares abt shit kzk2? 🤣

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Reboot failed because 2000 ka base story is not accepted in 2020

People now wants couples who fight all odds together. Couple names rakte hain.

In the beginning itself it was said that the plot is regressive.....if ekta had showed strong main leads than vamps n villains then things would have been different  but no

In 2000....when bajaj was introduced he was the first grey character. People fell for him also RR had the  charisma

In 2020....Anurag stole the show...its was Parth because of whom anupre lovers still  root for couple.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Yup this might be a fact as per your perspective but not a universal fact right. Everyone perceives depending on their wishes and understanding of a character. There is nothing right or wrong here just a difference of opinion and that's expected to happen. 

If CVs have forcefully whitewashed him as per your comment then I would say this is not something done for the first time. They have been playing with his character since the past one year according to their whims and fancies in order to force many things down our throat. So he is their favorite character to butcher bcoz he is the Male lead.... kya karen male lead hai to uske saath hi karenge yeh sab🙈🙈🙈

for me this character had no depth from beginning .. today i have checked max written update during naveen babu day .. and found he dint do any thing chamatkar on that track as well as .. it was completely third wheel who helped him to  be shined.. he and his never ending promises ..kisi ek kay sath consummation karna toh kisi aur kay sath engagement karna .. pher kisi aur ko shadi karna.. during hina track he was just specter.. so personally i never found any impressive things in him ... and later from bajaj track woh toh eye witness how pathetic is this character . ..first one year , there was no other strong male character to compete him .. so his  pathetic actions never glorified.. but when other strong male character came in the pic .. his actions have got exposed ..  for me it is not about ML butchering .. balki mere hisab se .. As anurag is ML , uske bajase bohot sare characters like bajaj  butchered.., evem prerna ko bhi nehi chora CV . that chakku mask scene was not necessary , but they butchered bajaj n then never let him shine . and later kuch din pehle toh cv expose hohyi gayee why ... kher now it is upto us how we will take these.. it is fair enough from both side to have diff opinion . 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Reboot failed because 2000 ka base story is not accepted in 2020

i wish they really would bring 2000's Progressive era .. but unfortunately they brought only 2000's character name.. but dint put 1% thing like that . kyu ekta ne toh khudi bola original story nehi hain toh kaunsa 2000 base story ? 

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago