Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

I think even she knows she has done the “strong protagonist” way too many times. The problem is we don’t have that many stories where characters are just everyday silly but have some arc to them. Every movie these days is too much on a boxed genre. During Covid I would have loved to watch a simple slice of life movie..there are not that many being made and I don’t know if Tapsee could play that...

Like a Tabu can play in Haider and in Jawane Jaaneman...that’s a true range!! I honestly don’t think any other actress has this range!

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

She is lucky to get Shoojit Sircar, Anurag and Anubhav else She could not pass her mediocre performances as great by media people. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

I think even she knows she has done the “strong protagonist” way too many times. The problem is we don’t have that many stories where characters are just everyday silly but have some arc to them. Every movie these days is too much on a boxed genre. During Covid I would have loved to watch a simple slice of life movie..there are not that many being made and I don’t know if Tapsee could play that...

Like a Tabu can play in Haider and in Jawane Jaaneman...that’s a true range!! I honestly don’t think any other actress has this range!

This! Vidya also has it in her but she has physical limitations. But otherwise most of these so called strong woman character playing actors like Taapsee, Kangu, Shweta etc are very limited actresses. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

As an actress I have always thought she had alot of potential but as a person she is just another Swara in making.

Supari_khala thumbnail

She’s hilarious. She’s fun. I like her. I love her movies 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Loved her in Thappad, Badla and Pink. I only watched a few scenes of Manmarziyan and she was so fiesty, she should have totally played Safeena in Gully Boy! I have started looking forward to her movies now. 

Offscreen though she's annoying asf. 

nhrb thumbnail

An average actress,not so good looking and very annoying off screen persona.