Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Hari73

I am serious pari.   I really hope they show baj positive.  Just to show anu sins are less, don't make baj bad that too in last 2 episodes.  Nothing will happen if they show baj was great mentor n saviour.  Atleast one character remain positive.

Ps.  I really wish this fandom fight ends n ppl join together to enjoy last 2 episodes.  

bajaj was bad always to me..it cam never change πŸ˜†  never ever.. Person who blackmails a woman in pregnancy times and armtwists to marry her and make that girl who is half of his age cry every day ... Jitna bhi whitewash karlo he will never be a good man...

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I am serious pari.   I really hope they show baj positive.  Just to show anu sins are less, don't make baj bad that too in last 2 episodes.  Nothing will happen if they show baj was great mentor n saviour.  Atleast one character remain positive.

Ps.  I really wish this fandom fight ends n ppl join together to enjoy last 2 episodes.  

Sorry but why should Bajaj be shown positive ? His involvement in the bridge fiasco was always kept as an option by the makers right from the time he appeared at the exact location Pre fell. Even the episodes 2 weeks back where Anurag taunted him about children’s day hinted the same . It also looked like the makers were going to take that route before the Oct3rd end date was decided.  Besides its the most logical explanation for whatever happened that day .They showed a character like Anurag pushing his lover off the bridge. Surely he wouldn't have done that and just hoped that Pre would somehow make it. Too many things pointed towards Bajaj's involvement.I am only surprised that they took this long to reveal. Since they are winding up, I don't think they will show him outright negative.  

The last time he got an ultra whitewashed exit after doing so many despicable acts.πŸ˜† 

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 3 years ago
oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

at this point i couldn't care less who's good & who's bad, πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ  to wrap up quickly the CV's are making so many stupid mistakes.  they had the opportunity to end KZK on positivity & make up for all the shitty writing but they let that slip out of their hands too πŸ˜”

ending KZK after the ML track would have been ideal, RB had left after turning postive,  Komo's millon pathetic attempts at killing Prerna were thwarted, AnuPre kind of fell in love again & Anu got his memory back after Prerna hasd given birth. every fandom would have been happy & the show would have ended on a happy note as AnuPre would have lived happily ever after with their baby πŸ₯³

what did they do instead πŸ™„ butcher every single character, no one was spared πŸ€” they brought RB back without proper story πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ruined AnuPre with that stupid bridge track πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ& elevate Komo to mastermind level the vamp failed to kill Prerna a zillion times then all of a sudden managed to get everything she wanted some serious weed was smoked πŸ˜†

anyways glad it's ending now.  take from it what you want & move on.  hopefully we'll all meet under some other & BETTER show πŸ˜‰

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Sorry but why should Bajaj be shown positive ? His involvement in the bridge fiasco was always kept as an option by the makers right from the time he appeared at the exact location Pre fell. Even the episodes 2 weeks back where Anurag taunted him about children’s day hinted the same . It also looked like the makers were going to take that route before the Oct3rd end date was decided.  Besides its the most logical explanation for whatever happened that day .They showed a character like Anurag pushing his lover off the bridge. Surely he wouldn't have done that and just hoped that Pre would somehow make it. Too many things pointed towards Bajaj's involvement.I am only surprised that they took this long to reveal. Since they are winding up, I don't think they will show him outright negative.  

The last time he got an ultra whitewashed exit after doing so many despicable acts.πŸ˜† 

Post lockdown he has been shown good to pre.  So I want him to be same till the end.  Also baj is was non-existing post lockdown.  At least last couple of mins let him be good.  

Let's see how makers will show.

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who cares if Bajaj was positive or negative, to end the freaking show. Nobody. 

The makers can even say that Bajaj wasn’t Bajaj but actually a leprechaun parading around as Bajaj, to end this mess. The makers are fed up, and back track and change just about anything to give AnuPre ending. Good for fans, but who else cares. 
But people claiming, ohh my goodd, I knew there was something missing in the bridge sequence, 

1) IT DOESNT ABSOLVE ANURAG OF PUSHING HER. πŸ˜‚
2) it was previously said Bajaj was keeping tabs on her, since he didn’t trust the basus. Obviously they are now changing everything just like the whole narrative around orphange to suit ending and give   brownie points  to white wash the so called criminalistic tendencies of the male lead. 

Nothing makes any common sense, so it’s all just to give khairiyat ki happy ending so we can all move on.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacefulmind

bajaj was bad always to me..it cam never change πŸ˜†  never ever.. Person who blackmails a woman in pregnancy times and armtwists to marry her and make that girl who is half of his age cry every day ... Jitna bhi whitewash karlo he will never be a good man...

Then how will you forgive anu who handovered pre to him..

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Then how will you forgive anu who handovered pre to him..

he never purposefully selfishly hurt any one.. If his bad luck went against him.. Than we cant help... As it was in their fate to separate.. But meant to ve tigether coz of their love..

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Peacefulmind

he never purposefully selfishly hurt any one.. If his bad luck went against him.. Than we cant help... As it was in their fate to separate.. But meant to ve tigether coz of their love..

A coward character like Anurag only could blame the fate in this show .. one can make their own fate .. but unfortunately anurag choose this path on his own by his selfish and gutless decision , he choose to give up rather than fight back.. completely cowardly act .. so khali pili fate badnaam hote hain πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ who cares if Bajaj was positive or negative, to end the freaking show. Nobody. 

The makers can even say that Bajaj wasn’t Bajaj but actually a leprechaun parading around as Bajaj, to end this mess. The makers are fed up, and back track and change just about anything to give AnuPre ending. Good for fans, but who else cares. 
But people claiming, ohh my goodd, I knew there was something missing in the bridge sequence, 

1) IT DOESNT ABSOLVE ANURAG OF PUSHING HER. πŸ˜‚
2) it was previously said Bajaj was keeping tabs on her, since he didn’t trust the basus. Obviously they are now changing everything just like the whole narrative around orphange to suit ending and give   brownie points  to white wash the so called criminalistic tendencies of the male lead. 

Nothing makes any common sense, so it’s all just to give khairiyat ki happy ending so we can all move on.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ’―πŸ€£

Bajaj teaming up with komo or acting on his own doesnt ansolve anurag of his crimes. Not just that , writing prernas destiny with a man like bajaj. If he was cahoots with bajaj, he chose bajaj for pre..let her live with bajaj bec he was majboor with komo.... Can it get worse ? Oh yeah it already is🀒

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

A coward character like Anurag only could blame the fate in this show .. one can make their own fate .. but unfortunately anurag choose this path on his own by his selfish and gutless decision , he choose to give up rather than fight back.. completely cowardly act .. so khali pili fate badnaam hote hain πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

if anurag is coward than let him be coward in someone eyes.. But i am glad he is this way.. A pure soul rare gem difficult to find in todays zamana...

We love the way he is.. As in reality good souls like anupre are rare to find...some people are born to be divinely loved and hated by world.. He is one of those .. We love him for the way he is