Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Do you have statistics ka exam tomorrow, Pari???

Calculating probabilities, churning out all possible permutations and combinations?😆

😂😂😂 i am fed up with work calculations escalations strategy sab kar rahee hoon...

Shooting.Star thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thursday’s episode was entertaining!🥳

Full on drama and major SS given too AnuPre without body doubles or interruptions.♥️

Anurag displaying AnuPre photo frame in his room and asked Komo to back-off! Finally!!!😎👏🏽

Tracing Pre’s location through Priyanka was a smart move by Anurag!
YASSS! Loved how Anurag came, got his car right between the goons’s truck and Pre’s car (risked his  own life) and saved his lady love like always!😎😳

LOL Anurag picking up Trishul and saying “mujhe marron” was actually hilarious and goons chasing them with swords.🤣 It reminded me of SRK’s Karan-Arjun film.🤣 I can imagine Parth and Erica’s reaction for holding Triahul - must have had a major LOL moment for sure.🤣🤣🤣

AnuPre scene was LOVE - finally we got a proper confrontation! ♥️ I’m so glad, Anurag finally told the whole truth to Pre and poured his heart out to her. Truly lived upto her expectations of real thorn bird! 🥺♥️♥️
Prerna was being a little annoying as she was not listening to Anurag. I understand it might be hard for her to believe on him after all that happened. But still, come on he literally saved her life from those goons. Kabhi toh trust kar liya karro Anurag par. 😒
Parth was phenomenal in expressing all his feelings and emotions as always.♥️👏🏽👏🏽 Even Erica was good too! 

Knew it as many of us here predicted this, FILTHY Bajaj was involved in the bridge incident. 🤢 Anurag was pretty much aware of this as he mentioned how Bajaj landed near the river at the right time to save Pre. Either Bajaj hatched the plan with Anurag or with Komo! 

If with Anurag, then what a back stabber this FILTHY Bajaj is, who has hidden the fact about Sneha being alive from both AnuPre.👎🏼 Always knew this Bajaj was the most selfish and emotionally manipulative person (in both seasons). 😵
If Bajaj is with Komo, then it’s even worse! Obsessed and sick ppl! 👎🏼