Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Posted: 3 years ago

No. I would easily lose respect for such men and I would have left him forever.

There was a guy I had a little crush on in college. once he insulted me and after that I did not even want to see his face. closed that chapter forever.

Edited by SugaAgustD - 3 years ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nah. Rajeev never liked Payal. 

Initially, Payal was just a means to get a girlfriend. He legit lied to her the entire time. He might have developed feelings after realizing how much she cares about him (weirdo), but the foundation was still flawed. 

When she didn’t treat him like Stupid and Dully treated their man toys, he became pissed. Payal’s beliefs were idiotic too. She started to fast Karwa Chauth for Rajeev. Like what girl?

And then came along a rich, hot Paris Hilton. And he immediately went after her. And then he becomes a goody two shoes from that thirsty idiot he was initially. LMAO. 

I went on a rant. No. Wouldn’t forgive him. Heck, I’d slap Payal too for being an idiot. 

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Z-Gen Zest

Rajeev was wrong alisha was better choice than dull payal, it was the usual hero misses his desi and homely gf even though she had nothing to offer.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Never seen the movie but answers here make me want to 😆 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Never seen the movie but answers here make me want to 😆 

Make you want to what? Laugh? Watch the movie? Feel for Rajeev? feel for Payal? Feel for self-respect? What??????

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Make you want to what? Laugh? Watch the movie? Feel for Rajeev? feel for Payal? Feel for self-respect? What??????

It makes me want to see the movie😆 Was he really a pos, or just a dumb idiot. 

Was a jhoota makkar scheming opportunist   😤 or the typical teen going after the hotter girl 😌

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Ofcourse would forgive but friendzone him. Can understand he was being stupid but any romantic feelings would have died with the behavior. Would have judged him very inadequate as a partner.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

It makes me want to see the movie😆 Was he really a pos, or just a dumb idiot. 

Was a jhoota makkar scheming opportunist   😤 or the typical teen going after the hotter girl 😌

He was a typical hormonal teen😆

He actually was nice to Payal before trying to be all cool😆 then he fakes love to fool around with her in Goa and breaks her heart.. he then tricks a hot girl to fall for him but realizes his mistake in the end and apologizes to Payal on stage during farewell and ta da.. happily ever after😆

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

He was a typical hormonal teen😆

He actually was nice to Payal before trying to be all cool😆 then he fakes love to fool around with her in Goa and breaks her heart.. he then tricks a hot girl to fall for him but realizes his mistake in the end and apologizes to Payal on stage during farewell and ta da.. happily ever after😆

Ohhh.. so a typical fool of his age 😆 Hope miss Payal kicked him in the nuts once before taking him back lol. 

I always feel for the hot girls in this trope. Unka ka kasoor that they are so hot 😒 Why can't the hot girl find true love 🥺 (unless she's a condescending bullying b*tch to people's around her then she deserves the humiliation of getting dumped by a total loser. Like you reap what you sow 🤷) 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Ohhh.. so a typical fool of his age 😆 Hope miss Payal kicked him in the nuts once before taking him back lol. 

I always feel for the hot girls in this trope. Unka ka kasoor that they are so hot 😒 Why can't the hot girl find true love 🥺 (unless she's a condescending bullying b*tch to people's around her then she deserves the humiliation of getting dumped by a total loser. Like you reap what you sow 🤷) 

Nah.. the hot girl wasn't really all that mean.. poor thing did deserve good😆

And no.. Payal doesn't.. she was too docile to do something like that..  she pighalofies instantly post his apology but I can't blame her.. she had been in love with him since childhood.. and then he breaks up with the hot girl and offers her a sweet apology in front of he whole college😆 she was too sweet to resist that😆