Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Angels_fallen

Did she really think she can get away with not answering 😆

It’s in her own interest to owe upto her mistakes rather than making a fool out of herself .. i knew there was a reason I never stanned this lady 

Must be prepped by her team of 12 lawyers. 😆  Owning to mistakes  is not in their character, Shame that these so called role models live in PR made facade , it's coming off now , public is no fool to buy her any story after this debacle. 

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels_fallen

Did she really think she can get away with not answering 😆

It’s in her own interest to owe upto her mistakes rather than making a fool out of herself .. i knew there was a reason I never stanned this lady 

why are they only targeting females though? lets see them go after some A-List male actors ..

Angels_fallen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

Must be prepped by her team of 12 lawyers. 😆  Owning to mistakes  is not in their character, Shame that these so called role models live in PR made facade , it's coming off now , public is no fool to buy her any story after this debacle. 

ikr that’s why I say stan the characters not the actors .. Actors are acting wether it’s onscreen or offscreen , they will never show their real flawed face to the world .. and that is why I don’t believe in defending them or feeling bad for them 

Angels_fallen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bulbbul_Pandey

why are they only targeting females though? lets see them go after some A-List male actors ..

how would I know lol also they have done something wrong for NCB to go after them 

They can go after A lister male for all I care 

Sab ek khet ki muli hain .. 

TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

To everyone who is saying that they're blaming sushant to save themselves, what proof do u have? Ssr was NOT an angel or God who never did anything wrong, he was human. Yes, he had an early n unfair death, but he was destined for so. Its ok to feel sorry for him but to put him on a pedestal just coz he is dead is foolish. If he did take drugs, he was wrong in doing so. No two ways abt it. 

These actresses will obviously take his name to save themselves if he did do drugs, why will they care for the dead or his reputation if their career n reputation is at stake? 

This whole justice for ssr is one big fat mess. 

Edited by TheSupergirl - 3 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Obviously Sara would be asked if Sushant did drugs, not sure what people wanted her to do... cover up for him? People wanted justice and to investigate what happened and here it is. It’s really not surprising he did drugs, the case started from his his case so obviously he’d be “exposed” first. 

This is what Rhea meant when she cried for help on national TV and begged these people to speak up.

Wish they had spoken up earlier. But I guess they were trying to protect his legacy which is exactly what the pea brained warriors are accusing them of destroying today. 😆

Maybe its just me but I value the life of an innocent 27 year old over some "legacy". Hope that pathetic family of SSR got some closure too. Did you ever even know Sushant, at all? 

No wonder Vikas Singh keeps parroting the same thing over and over "Drugs are not our charge, Drugs are not our charge". That hastly put together press conference was because he knew what was coming. 

Kicks the family's case in the Bud. Rhea didnt make your son a drug user. He always was one. 

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Sara smoked too and she did it even before she was in relationship with Sush but yeah of course she wouldn't admit. It's easy to put the entire blame on a dead guy. He smoked she smoked so what? 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninny

Sara smoked too and she did it even before she was in relationship with Sush but yeah of course she wouldn't admit. It's easy to put the entire blame on a dead guy. He smoked she smoked so what? 

there is not a single pic of her smoking , even in the video with ssr in the balcony , it's ssr smoking the entire time.  she still may have, but again nothing deserves this racket and the harm to her career

and ssr's friends, one of them who said he saw her at Saif's house, is the one repeatedly before said he didn't see anything , Sara mam is really nice ,and they are friends, his first video but then he realized he would make more money with salacious Sara news

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ninny

ssr was a drug addict, Sara and shraddha were 2 of the actresses who weren't and aren't snooty, they always were nice to ssr, and because they were friendly with him, now they become evil drug addicts?