Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Shame on them .. but what else to expect from these spineless people .. only if Sushant was a better judge of people .. sigh 

Auroralights thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They all procured for Sushant and only saw him doing drugs while they sipped haldi doodh in parties.

Killing the man wasn't enough so now they will throw him under the bus one after the other.

Saif Ali Khan has been rolling joints since his Sanar days, why will the apple fall far from the tree? 

Edited by RealMiddleClass - 3 years ago
Angels_fallen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

All did not take drugs but SSR alone took and now whom will Deepika blame ðŸ˜†

Kinda curious to see whom will Deepika blame ðŸ˜† I am sure she will start another blame game 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

But why would the confess, even if they did try at some point in their lives.. when the NCB doesn't have any evidence on them😆

I mean if you want to cherry pick what you do/don’t want to believe from their statements then sure lol. I’m not NCB to know what evidence they have their hands on so can’t comment.

arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

But why would the confess, even if they did try at some point in their lives.. when the NCB doesn't have any evidence on them😆

How is naming and shaming a dead person going to prove them innocent anyway ? They are following a script to decrease the public outcry for Sushant, that's it.

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels_fallen

Kinda curious to see whom will Deepika blame ðŸ˜† I am sure she will start another blame game 

Deepika is not cooperating with NCB ðŸ˜† She is called again tomorrow after 5.5 hours of questioning today.

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1309795422278266885

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binge

Their lawyers must have discussed together, created this script and asked them to name the one who is not here to defend himself.

Exactly! It’s saddening to see SSR’s image being tarnished even after his death.. 

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Logic is failing. It’s not like they found drugs in their home and they are blaming him😆

Angels_fallen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarasingh7

Deepika is not cooperating with NCB ðŸ˜† She is called again tomorrow after 5.5 hours of questioning today.

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1309795422278266885

Did she really think she can get away with not answering ðŸ˜†

It’s in her own interest to owe upto her mistakes rather than making a fool out of herself .. i knew there was a reason I never stanned this lady 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sev.puri

I mean if you want to cherry pick what you do/don’t want to believe from their statements then sure lol. I’m not NCB to know what evidence they have their hands on so can’t comment.

Fine by me😆