Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: forbidden

Most disgusting character in kzk history No respect, no manners, abuser, no humanity at all chi man is this how makers show their so called ML 😳 pathetic character of 2020  ekta will feel shame for creating such disgusting and nasty character name called anurag 2. 

Iska result toh samnei hain .. show bandh 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

That's so typical of a male chauvinist. 

Completely typical male chauvinist 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Agreed with you. The moment things went against him, he changed. 😆

buree halat mein logoka asliyat samne atee hain .. jab housefly basu kay against the situation he came out as worst.. 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: INSTIGATOR

can u really decide? 😆

Equally worst 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

he is the worst father on ITV .. specially being ML character 

when Pre said he gave their sneha in orphanage , his "haan... toh ", left me  gobsmacked .. as if he did some ehsaan on Pre by giving the newborn in orphanage ,

And later his reaction to Sneha's death.. I remember feeling more worse for a character's death in a 90s movie and this man for his newborn baby 

and then the other day his monologue  "I am not asking u about sneha , because u might misunderstand me that I want to take her back from her" so thinking Pre might MU him he didn't ask abt his daughter .. how long would u have waited or u wouldn't have asked her ever thinking Pre might MU u and Prerna didn't MU him when he gave her the epic push 

he has no guilt , remorse or anything for giftwrapping the new born and giving her to a stranger , with blackmailer Komo in two, WHO  does that to their baby ? common sense ,logic aise cheeze bhi hote hai duniya mein beyond majbooriyan and self pity and toxic love 

ajke episode mein he was again justifying .. mereko yeah laga , woh laga .. bla bla bla... lol.. itne sasta expressions deta kaun apne beti ka death  news sunke 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edkvf

Kzk2 is only  about the sizzling chemistry between leads in the name of love saga nothing else. Totally both of them are filthy. No love no parenthood. 

sorry abtak mujhe zero chemistry dikha .. 

and for me .. hug kiss , touch, girna , sindur udnaa yeah sab stuffs r not chemistry at all ... 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Lol even in todays precap higjlights the casualness arnd being a parent i mean this guy gave his own child away never checked back on them and then someone told ki child is dead to assumed that now overhears komo saying samidha is sneha to wo bhi theek hai ...🤷‍♀️

even after hearing the news did he try to find out in actual hua keya tha .. did he try to find out chandrika how the fire things happened ? nope . not at all 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: opsora2090

ajke episode mein he was again justifying .. mereko yeah laga , woh laga .. bla bla bla... lol.. itne sasta expressions deta kaun apne beti ka death  news sunke 

i thought something better hoga in Monday episode but then the entire hight point  is brazenly ruined with redundant monotonous self defensive lines and those expressions which remotely carters to such a heart shattering news of his daughter's death 

and his self pity, majbooris, self defense, self victimization are always there, it's abt me me mine mine I want , i need, I was hurt , I love, i decide , i dump ppl off .. such a self centered character 

and Prerna ji didn't bother to question him about the epic push she was given off the bridge .. she was cool with it and hugs the man who pushed her off ruthlessly and broke her and her trust . well I get it this Prerna is forgetting , she forgot the dhakka and forgiving so she hugged the one who tried to kill her and because of whom her daughter died .. 

Aaahmazing parents 👏 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

i thought something better hoga in Monday episode but then the entire hight point  is brazenly ruined with redundant monotonous self defensive lines and those expressions which remotely carters to such a heart shattering news of his daughter's death 

and his self pity, majbooris, self defense, self victimization are always there, it's abt me me mine mine I want , i need, I was hurt , I love, i decide , i dump ppl off .. such a self centered character 

and Prerna ji didn't bother to question him about the epic push she was given off the bridge .. she was cool with it and hugs the man who pushed her off ruthlessly and broke her and her trust . well I get it this Prerna is forgetting , she forgot the dhakka and forgiving so she hugged the one who tried to kill her and because of whom her daughter died .. 

Aaahmazing parents 👏 

Housefly and fouge madam 🤢

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

It was pathetic. Pathetic. 🤢