Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Most disgusting character in kzk history I feel bad for anurag 1 he was little better then this filthy housefly. Who made this character re gosh you cannot even discuss this character without feeling disgusted. No respect, no manners, abuser, no humanity at all chi man is this how makers show their so called ML 😳 pathetic character of 2020 they should watch Bengali remake of kzk ekta will feel shame for creating such disgusting and nasty character name called anurag 2. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Good to know that ... but i wish i would agree with you.. kher lets agree to disagree

good to know that

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: durga33

Since I haven't watched the show after so long I don't know what's happening. Not reading the written updates either because I don't want to. However if we are debating whether he is a worse father or worse lover. I'd say both. He didn't even give the child a spare of thought while he was throwing prerna off the bridge. I mean you have an obligation as a father to protect your child at all  costs and he failed. Due to his actions his child grew up in hardships and struggles. And not in a comfort home. So I say definitely worst father of the year. lol as for worst lover after spending so much time plotting to make prerna hate him and go away whenever he sees her as mrs bajaj he grows envious and so on so I quote wants what is his. He becomes arrogant whenever he sees her with her husband and after everything wants to claim her back. Lol 

He could play husband husband with komolika

He could give birth of a child

But he could not tolerate prerna with any other man ..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ......

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

He could play husband husband with komolika

He could give birth of a child

But he could not tolerate prerna with any other man ..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ......

That's so typical of a male chauvinist. 

Wistfulness thumbnail

AB tabtak sweet tha jabtak uske according sare chis hua.. and NB track pe sabkuch uskehi mutabek hua tha .. that is why he was looking sweet .. but jab khudke jindagi mein prb anee laga uske andar ka selfishness ,hypocrisy bahar ane laga .. 

and for me, parth's acting is the another biggest reason i could not tolerate AB in this season for once.. mujhe sympathy ayai nehi iss character pe for once .. 

Agreed with you. The moment things went against him, he changed. πŸ˜†

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

can u really decide? πŸ˜†

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

he is the worst father on ITV .. specially being ML character 

when Pre said he gave their sneha in orphanage , his "haan... toh ", left me  gobsmacked .. as if he did some ehsaan on Pre by giving the newborn in orphanage ,

And later his reaction to Sneha's death.. I remember feeling more worse for a character's death in a 90s movie and this man for his newborn baby 

and then the other day his monologue  "I am not asking u about sneha , because u might misunderstand me that I want to take her back from her" so thinking Pre might MU him he didn't ask abt his daughter .. how long would u have waited or u wouldn't have asked her ever thinking Pre might MU u and Prerna didn't MU him when he gave her the epic push 

he has no guilt , remorse or anything for giftwrapping the new born and giving her to a stranger , with blackmailer Komo in two, WHO  does that to their baby ? common sense ,logic aise cheeze bhi hote hai duniya mein beyond majbooriyan and self pity and toxic love 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

he is the worst father on ITV .. specially being ML character 

when Pre said he gave their sneha in orphanage , his "haan... toh ", left me  gobsmacked .. as if he did some ehsaan on Pre by giving the newborn in orphanage ,

And later his reaction to Sneha's death.. I remember feeling more worse for a character's death in a 90s movie and this man for his newborn baby 

and then the other day his monologue  "I am not asking u about sneha , because u might misunderstand me that I want to take her back from her" so thinking Pre might MU him he didn't ask abt his daughter .. how long would u have waited or u wouldn't have asked her ever thinking Pre might MU u and Prerna didn't MU him when he gave her the epic push 

he has no guilt , remorse or anything for giftwrapping the new born and giving her to a stranger , with blackmailer Komo in two, WHO  does that to their baby ? common sense ,logic aise cheeze bhi hote hai duniya mein beyond majbooriyan and self pity and toxic love 

This housefly is unbelievable. 😳

edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kzk2 is only  about the sizzling chemistry between leads in the name of love saga nothing else. Totally both of them are filthy. No love no parenthood. 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Lol even in todays precap higjlights the casualness arnd being a parent i mean this guy gave his own child away never checked back on them and then someone told ki child is dead to assumed that now overhears komo saying samidha is sneha to wo bhi theek hai ...πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ