Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

From who you are expecting this ? jo us waqt bhi khudkoi justify kar sakte hain usse isse jeyada aur keya reaction we could expect ? uske liye dhakka matter is - peyar mein sahi galad nehi hota wala type ka action .. toh beti ka news bhi aeisei kuch honge uske liye 👎🏼

Love makes you a better person. Toxic love degrades.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RD-

KBC ka crore level ka sawaal 🤣 

But for me he is worst as a father gave the child away as a infant no remorse no guilt , 8 years passed no remorse no remembrance and then he comes to know child is dead the reaction 👎🏼...no love what so ever for the child he had out of love and was not out of a mistake!  For Pre i have no comments she is a failure as a mother too!

so true KBC ka sawal 🤣🤣🤣

usko yeah tak farak nehi para abhitak sneha kaise hain yeah khabar loon.. she had so many times to ask about sneha .. even aj bhi he dint even ask about sneha .. prerna batayi keya hua usko when he asked about the adoption 🤢

prerna is a failure mother forever no doubt .,.. but what about filthy housefly basu ? usko cutiepie se dil ka connection tha na .. last time memory loss kay time pe bhi woh apne khudke biwi sonalika ko cheating karke pre n cutiepie kay pas daurke chale ate the toh i thought atleast lover na sahi good father banega .. lekin keya bana samnei hai 🤢

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Needless to say, that act of giving away the child led to dire circumstances and so many innocent babies and adults lost their lives. 🤢

by this character iss show mein  left and right se dusre characters ka jindagi suffer hua directly indirectly .. yet CV on demand is giving him happy ending 🤢

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the CV's have turned AB into a horrible character.  If only they had to stuck to the sensible sweet guy he was during the NB track... but he clearly went down hill after that 🙄 Prerna was written as naive & a little dumb from the start but they could have improved her characterisation if they wanted to.  it all comes down to the characterisation 😒 this is where the writers SCREWED UP BIG TIME.  i like PS as AB, his acting is what made the character tolerable to me, before, but now they turned him into such a TOXIC/BAD example of a lover/father that I no longer root for him or care for his happiness/pain.   

KZK could have shown a postive love story where two lovers fight all the odds to be together... but like every other show they regressed to a TOXIC love story where the hero 🙄 ,totally underserving,  gets the girl, even though she's been wronged by him 😔. It's such a shame but all shows are just about couples getting together & separating... it's like street gossip on tv 😆 'kaun kiske saath hai' 🤔. do people not want to watch drama? see good stories? good content? 🤔

edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I felt disgusting when this show as well as the main leads get established. 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: opsora2090

by this character iss show mein  left and right se dusre characters ka jindagi suffer hua directly indirectly .. yet CV on demand is giving him happy ending 🤢

Not surprising given the glorification of abuse.

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Don't forget the orphanage arson victims. It was his foolishness that led to it. 🤢

That part was horrible 🤢

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Anurag Basu has been so terribly disappointing that I facepalm at the level of insensitivity he has for his deeds. Dude, you were responsible for not only the misery of Prerna but also the DEATH of many infants in that ARSONY! How did you even sleep? You are claiming Prerna is your Haq and destiny? 

Have some self reflection dude!!! 
And, shame on writers who actually write such stuff! 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

He is a very good humanbeing that says a lot.😆

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Since I haven't watched the show after so long I don't know what's happening. Not reading the written updates either because I don't want to. However if we are debating whether he is a worse father or worse lover. I'd say both. He didn't even give the child a spare of thought while he was throwing prerna off the bridge. I mean you have an obligation as a father to protect your child at all  costs and he failed. Due to his actions his child grew up in hardships and struggles. And not in a comfort home. So I say definitely worst father of the year. lol as for worst lover after spending so much time plotting to make prerna hate him and go away whenever he sees her as mrs bajaj he grows envious and so on so I quote wants what is his. He becomes arrogant whenever he sees her with her husband and after everything wants to claim her back. Lol