After Today Is Filthy Housefly Basu More Worst Father or Worst Lover ? - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

I have one more thing to say: Anurag might have a happy ending but in real life no man should ever emulate his doings. Women should walk off such relationships and never go back crawling to men who abuse in the name of live. 

Let me just add something more to what I wrote. Anurag truly believes his actions and decisions is in the best interest of prerna. This is one of the huge things that causes hurdles in their relationship. The whole game changed when sneha was born. He now has sneha and prerna. Sneha/prerna or komolika. The fact that he chose komolika and is scared of her really tells you his character is spineless and not a real man. I mean he now has a family and threw it away all these years because of komolika when instead he could've fought back. Now he wants everything back after seeing prerna after 8 years. WOW

Originally posted by gees

Brilliant post oppo....am so glad u made a ๐Ÿ˜ฒthread on this..coz i saw an IG clip today were Prerna tells him u left our  2 day old child at the orphanage and he Said.....HAan toh ? .... i was shell shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒHow culd he say it so nonchalantly as if wats the big deal.....๐Ÿ˜ฒAnd worst still he didnot check back on her after that....๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

I mean am zapped ..how could prerna also hug him back after so much....who wants such a reunion ...its so meaningless....holy cow...thang god this disaster zindagi kay wil finally be wiped out of da screens ......phew am seven out of nine wonders at this (Quoth shakespeare)

Prerna told - Tumse usee orphanage pauchaya 

Housefly basu - ha toh 

i was literally shocked, Filthy housefly basu kay liyea yea am bat hain kay orphanage mein apne baby ko bhejna .. jaise har koi bhejte hain it was sounding like that ... ๐Ÿคข

Originally posted by Wistfulness

Love makes you a better person. Toxic love degrades.

Agar true love hain toh .. where bajaj's love was pure and respectful which made him completely changed person 

Originally posted by oa2019

the CV's have turned AB into a horrible character.  If only they had to stuck to the sensible sweet guy he was during the NB track... but he clearly went down hill after that ๐Ÿ™„ Prerna was written as naive & a little dumb from the start but they could have improved her characterisation if they wanted to.  it all comes down to the characterisation ๐Ÿ˜’ this is where the writers SCREWED UP BIG TIME.  i like PS as AB, his acting is what made the character tolerable to me, before, but now they turned him into such a TOXIC/BAD example of a lover/father that I no longer root for him or care for his happiness/pain.   

KZK could have shown a postive love story where two lovers fight all the odds to be together... but like every other show they regressed to a TOXIC love story where the hero ๐Ÿ™„ ,totally underserving,  gets the girl, even though she's been wronged by him ๐Ÿ˜”. It's such a shame but all shows are just about couples getting together & separating... it's like street gossip on tv ๐Ÿ˜† 'kaun kiske saath hai' ๐Ÿค”. do people not want to watch drama? see good stories? good content? ๐Ÿค”

AB tabtak sweet tha jabtak uske according sare chis hua.. and NB track pe sabkuch uskehi mutabek hua tha .. that is why he was looking sweet .. but jab khudke jindagi mein prb anee laga uske andar ka selfishness ,hypocrisy bahar ane laga .. 

and for me, parth's acting is the another biggest reason i could not tolerate AB in this season for once.. mujhe sympathy ayai nehi iss character pe for once .. 

Originally posted by edkvf

I felt disgusting when this show as well as the main leads get established. 

That is why result samne hain , abrupt ending 

Originally posted by Transference

Anurag Basu has been so terribly disappointing that I facepalm at the level of insensitivity he has for his deeds. Dude, you were responsible for not only the misery of Prerna but also the DEATH of many infants in that ARSONY! How did you even sleep? You are claiming Prerna is your Haq and destiny? 

Have some self reflection dude!!! 
And, shame on writers who actually write such stuff! 

sabse jeyada ghatiya chis tha .. he was hugging prerna .. ekbar kay liye no guilt .. itna thanda reaction i guess woh prerna kay shadi ka khabar sunke bhi nei dia tha jaise ab dia

Originally posted by Peacefulmind

He is a very good humanbeing that says a lot.๐Ÿ˜†

Good to know that ... but i wish i would agree with you.. kher lets agree to disagree

Originally posted by Transference

I have one more thing to say: Anurag might have a happy ending but in real life no man should ever emulate his doings. Women should walk off such relationships and never go back crawling to men who abuse in the name of live. 

Ofcourse , A woman should not be like mahan prerna ji who has zero level self respect ..

Originally posted by Wistfulness

Not surprising given the glorification of abuse.

and sabse wahiyat baaat , iska koi repent or guilt bhi nehi dikhaya geya