Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

I had hopes from anurag breakdown after knowing sneha truth.But today such thanda reaction.Dude u just come to know that ur daughter died whom u think alive all these years.

Ur entire sacrifice has been wasted  as pre and sneha r not together and definitely not happy.Apparantly u r somewhere the reason for whatever happened with her.u took the decision of their life.

It suppose to ve high voltage drama with high emotions,breakdown,hating himself to the core,could not able to breath,could not able to stand on his feet and I can continue like this.

But cvs once again brutally killed this hope of mine.i had seen parth breakdown several times in his last show.it was heart-wrenching.so I know parth could just nailed the scene.But cvs r hell bent on destroying or killing their own made character.

May be Monday I can get little more guilt or pain from anurag but I know it wouldn't be expected.it will be thanda only.

He might run to komo for answers lol

Brule thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What's with this screen space to AnuPre light? The makers have a week to go and they choose to waste the audiences time on this? 

Don't like them at all, least of all this 'love' story of forcibly telling the girl how much you love her. This is exactly how stalkers behave, Anurag should give him a tight slap or two. 

As per the breakdown, expected more guilt from Anurag. This was like she is going to school for the first time. Maybe there is more on Monday. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Brule

What's with this screen space to AnuPre light? The makers have a week to go and they choose to waste the audiences time on this? 

Don't like them at all, least of all this 'love' story of forcibly telling the girl how much you love her. This is exactly how stalkers behave, Anurag should give him a tight slap or two. 

As per the breakdown, expected more guilt from Anurag. This was like she is going to school for the first time. Maybe there is more on Monday. 

the way makers are bent on kukki kaushik i dnt think we will get proper anupre scenes ..rhey are wasting time on kukki kaushik may be they want to appreciate that kaushik actor for all his help

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hello Parth,

You’ve just sleepwalked through the scene again! 

I have major problems with his acting chops post his Switzerland Breakdown and a few episodes after that. 🥱
Kya hua bhai, I am sorry this badly written character is just so meh. 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

It is hight time parth samthaan need to learn how to act 👎🏼...itna bland ,cold n non expressional acting in an emotional scene...🤢.pura scene n the moment singlehandedly he ruined by his poor acting skill 👎🏼...log toh padosi kay bacche ki itne bad news sunke bhi itne bland expressions nehi dete jitne parth samthaan ne dia aj ... Day by day his acting skill is falling down 👎🏼..

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Hello Parth,

You’ve just sleepwalked through the scene again! 

I have major problems with his acting chops post his Switzerland Breakdown and a few episodes after that. 🥱
Kya hua bhai, I am sorry this badly written character is just so meh. 

U know piu ..ek true actor woh hote hain jo ek badly written character ko apne acting skill se audience kay connected bana lete hain ... Good written character is easy to be succeed...asli challenge woh hote hain jo critical writing mein bhi apne character ko convenient banate hain ..... Sorry to say but parth samthaan is very much limited actor..dancing and emotional acting so base hote hain acting ki those r not cup of tea for him..kzk mein i noticed it several time ...aj toh prove kar dia... Ek lost child kay father ka is taraki reaction kaun dete hain? 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mr *edited by DT* basu, he discovered sneha is dead, the same day he will.discover sneha is alive and she is in his own house 🤣 The other soulmate had to go through 8 yrs of pain and hurt, but it's ok. Louu hai. 

On the other hand mr kaushik. He loves kuki so much that he always puts her in trouble,hurt her, got her rusticated, aaj coma mein pahucha diya. 🤢 the filthy kzk2 brand of love. 

But but but. Basu boys are innocent. They are possessed by love 🤢Itna pyar itna pyar 🤢

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: opsora2090

U know piu ..ek true actor woh hote hain jo ek badly written character ko apne acting skill se audience kay connected bana lete hain ... Good written character is easy to be succeed...asli challenge woh hote hain jo critical writing mein bhi apne character ko convenient banate hain ..... Sorry to say but parth samthaan is very much limited actor..dancing and emotional acting so base hote hain acting ki those r not cup of tea for him..kzk mein i noticed it several time ...aj toh prove kar dia... Ek lost child kay father ka is taraki reaction kaun dete hain? 

I would part disagree with you. I have seen what Parth is capable of with angst but here he looks sleepwalking through everything after a certain period. 

I don’t know what’s wrong but man, he had range in angst at least! Whatever happened to him. 

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

I would part disagree with you. I have seen what Parth is capable of with angst but here he looks sleepwalking through everything after a certain period. 

I don’t know what’s wrong but man, he had range in angst at least! Whatever happened to him. 

Parth is limited n mediocre actor ..apne comfort zone kay bahar he could not act unfortunately... Emptional acting acene pe he is core pathetic...angst mujhe kzk mein abtak jo dikha woh mujhe bass forceful laga which is not great at all... Atleast 2 sal se he is in kzk.. Abtak toh improvement ho jana chiye tha...but wohi same pathetic non expressional act. Today i just have founded him so much meh ..i mean common u would have to give the expressions as death child's father n what kind of act he did 🤔... Ek expreienced actor se is taraki act expect kia nehi ja sakte har bar. Kher if he wants to go in biggest zone he would have to work a lot...