Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 26 Sep 2020|DT NOTE p.15

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Kukki falls unconscious 

The episode begins with..Priyanka asks Pre to adopt Sneha , Pre is shocked to lhe we Sneha’s name !! Priyanka then makes an excuse that Pre always was reminded of Sneha when she saw Samidha , that’s why She called Samidha as Sneha . Pre is relieved n agrees to adopt the girl. Priyanka thinks that she was unable to reveal the truth as she was blackmailed . But once Samidha was adopted , after that Priyanka would reveal the truth to Pre . Then mother n daughter would never ever be separated . 
pre n Priyanka are Sen driving to the orphanage . Right the. Anushka calls up Premto informs that she had to rush to college right then, Kukki had been forcibly dragged into the college library by Kaushik and he had shut the door from inside . Pre is shocked to hear that n assures she was rushing to college .

She asks Priyanka to call up Anu. 
Anu is with some clients and about to begins a meeting when he gets a call from a Pre . Pre lashe sout at him for brainwashing akaushik To do Zar zabardasti with Kukki in the college. That’s why he had dragged her into library n locked themselves up !! She demands why did he do that !! she asks him to reach colege ASAP 

Anu apologises to his clients, asks him subordinates to carry on while he just returned from something girgent that’s come up .

at college Pre reaches to notice Anu walking ahead of ehr , she calls him n demands why did he asks Kau to do this to Kukki ?? Anu is surprised n asks why would he do that ?? Pre asks if he did this to Kukki to take his revenge from Pre n hurt Pre !! He was annoyed because of her business deals !!  Anunasks what did he thinks of him that way !! Why would he do such a thing ?? She could trust him !! 
Pre states he could order demolition of orphanage without thinking Of the kids, he hurt her 8 yrs back !!! He was ruthless, why should Pre  not think  of Anu this way ?? Anu feels frustrated .

Pre is shocked as Anu grabs Pre by her arms n pulls her close . He tells her clearly that he neither ordered demolition of orphanage , not he signed any papers unknowingly . He did nothing of the things she was accusing of . He always thought about Pre’s welfare n always supported her in all her decisions n business deals . He will do the same in future also . Pre threatens Anunthat if Kukki got hurt she would make sure he faced dire consequences Priyanka watches them from a little further .

Soon Anushka arrives n AnuPre separate . She asks them to accompany her to library where Kau had locked himself with Kukki . AnuPre follow Anushka . 

In the library Kau is holding Kukki by the arms n trying to convince her that he loved her . Kukki refuses to believe him , he had hurt her many times , he was incapable of love , Kau apologises for all the past incidents , he never wanted to hurt her .

Kukki retorts how simple was it for him ?? he first insulted ehr , then said sorry, he got her rusticated N then said sorry , now he dragged her inside n was saying sorry !! He was the worst guy she had even met !! Kau holds Kukki n pleads her to believe him, n his love . Kukki frees herself from his friends n moves away. On the way out she trips , she grabs a shelf for support . The shelf falls on Kukki . A heavy cup n shield fall on her head, 

Kukki gets head injury n faints . Kau rushes to Kukki n gets alarmed seeing profuse bleeding from head would he picks her up into his arms n rushes out . AnuPre meet him on the way n he informs then they had tk rush akukki to hospital . Concerned AnuOre rush to hospital after Kaushik-Kukki .Anushka n Priyanka accompany them .

At hospital Pre asks Kaunwhynhe did this Zar zabardasti with Kukki . Kau then reveals how Kukki got hurt , he really loved Kukki n never ever he could hurt her. He starts weeping that Kukki did not trust him or believe him. Anu hugs Kau n assures he would set things right asks him not to cry . Pre thinks she accused Anu wrongly without knowing the entire thing . Anu tells Kau  that he was not wrong , he need not cry, it’s not wrong to love some one , loving some one is the most beautiful thing that can happen. 
it was very easy to love someone .but to fulfil the Challenges one faced in love was a “Kasautii “ 

Pre looks  at Anu with surprise . Anu asks Kau  to be ready for all the tests he had to go through to prove his love , so he should be ready , Anu gets a phone call n goes away to answer it .

Anushka apologises for MU him, Kau says it did not matter if any one MU him, but if Kukki disbelieved him he was very upset n hurt . Pre asks him to give her some time , she is sure she too would understand , 

Anu is surprised to get a call from Kom , who appears bubbly n chirpy and asks him tk get back home ASAP. Anu asks what had happened ?? In the morning when he left home Kom looked like a person who had lost everything in gambling . So what happened now that she was uncontrollably happy !! Kom asks could she not hit a jackpot ??

Anu says for Kom it was happiness for destroying some one’s life, snatching away happiness from others , these were normal for her !! So he wa snot sure he was happy for her not not . She asks him to get back home n see for himself . Anu agrees .

Pre asks Priyanka to return to orphanage n get the adoption papers ready , she oils come there the moment Kukki shows an improvement. Anu over hears Pre talking of  adoption . 
Pre confronts him , why could she not adopt !! She realises he was incapable of such things , he could only hurt . She shares how dead she was 8 yrs back because her Anu had broken her trust, she does nit because she fell into river or was drowned , she was dead because her Anu betrayed her , she had no reason to live without Anu in her life . She was almost dead when she was saved by the thoughts of her daughter ....she fought against death to reach her daughter , She rushed to orphanage but could not reach in time to save her Sneha who was killed in the fire that broke out . She blames Anu for the death of Sneha . He was the one who gave away Sneha to the orphanage . Anu is  shocked to hear all this .
Pre weeps for Sneha .

At hospital Kau asks a doc as he comes out of Kukki’s room, he says nothing , Kau rushes  to Kukki’s room and asks nurse , why was the doc so tense ?? How was Kukki . Kau is shocked to learn Kukki had slipped into coma.

Doc was tensed because it was not usual to go into coma following such minor injury .

last few mins 

Prerna narrates the incidents 8 yrs back, how her baby was placed in the orphanage by Anu Kom and how the orphanage caught fir en how Pre could not save their baby Sneha . Pre weeps and Anu too is devastated to learn all this about Sneha. He gets Fbs of their happy moments with Sneha  . He says he was totally in the dark about this , he hugs Pre n gets emotional thinking of Sneha.

As AnuPre hug  the title song plays in BG . 

Precap

Pre goes to orphanage and wants to adopt Samidha .

Priyanka is there to help her . Chandrika says she could,not adopt Samidha . Pre is shocked n asks the reason , chandrika says , it was because som eom else had already adopted her !! Pre demands to know who had adopted Sneha . Chandrika is hesitant to reveal. Priyanka asks apre to check it out from the registers . 
Pre gets a shock as she learns the truth. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: BilliCat.

Hey guys, 

This is regarding posting of the GIF in written update thread. 

You can post GIFs and pictures related to the current episode but please do not post it on the first page as Suta would be posting the written update on first page and if someone has less internet speed it would be hard for them to read the update. 

If you are posting GIFs in other pages, one post shouldn't have more than 2 GIFs/ pictures. The post shouldn't be only GIFs/pictures either. 

-KZK2 DT

Hey Guys, 

Moral policing: Moral policing is not allowed in the forum. We have been constantly asking members to just report rather than attacking each other. We do not allow any sort of comments against any members views.  You can disagree to their point of view. 

for example: 

Member 1: Earth is flat 

Member 2: I do not agree with you. I feel earth is round. You can believe in whatever you want though.

This is not moral policing . 

Member 1: Moon is flat 

Member 2: You views are invalid. Your views are stupid. 

This is moral policing. 

Referring to Sneha as Sneha Rishab Bajaj/ prerish as parents : Since this is not mentioned in the show and prerish arent married in the show, they aren't legal parents too. So please refrain from mentioning things which aren't mentioned in the show. If it has been mentioned in the show, you can PM me the clip.

KZK2 DT

Originally posted by: Koeli

1) Chit Chatting is not allowed in EDT. For that please use Chat Club

2) Do not post pictures or memes that are not related to the show/episodes in EDT. 

KZK2 DT

Hey guys,

Written update thread is not a place to bring all the previous track discussions. Kindly keep the discussion to that day's episode. 

Coming to questioning other members view, guys why is it so hard to just respect other people's opinion? If you do not like a character, its understandable, we have give you freedom to discuss it in a decent way but why drag other member's views? Even though you are not talking to someone's face, there is a person sitting behind every ID. When we talk about mental health, we all are sp supportive of each other. Why cant that be followed in every thread. If you disagree with someone's pov, its perfectly fine but mocking them and bringing in old issues does not help anyone. 

Every single post we keep explaining what is allowed and what is not, even then rules are broken without a second thought. if members get warning or WL, then they feel that we are being strict or we are being partial.  We do understand sometimes we post things out of anger but please go through your own post before posting it. Even if someone's view doesn't sound right to you, you do not have to mock them or question them. 

if you feel confused about what is allowed and what is not, please PM one of us. (Appy and Erum are inactive at the moment so for now, you can only pM me. ) 

-KZK2 DT

Posting this here too so that you can go through it. The thread will be reviewed later on 

Hey guys, 

These are some of the questions I have got in the recent times. clearing them for you. Will update the rules too so its clear for everyone.

1. Using names used in the serial/official channel : ANY name used in this serial/official channels can be used here too. Whether it be animal name, age based name. anything.  If this offends you, you can discuss this with higher DTs. Please do not report posts saying they are instigating us by using a name which was used in the serial. This is ONLY allowed for characters. 

Some of the questions which came to me are : housefly is animal ref, buddha bajaj is age shaming. If it was used in the serial, we will allow that usage. If it can be used on national television, it can be used here too. 

We allow sarcastic comments on characters too. Please ensure your sarcasm is not breaking any of IF COC rules. Do not create new names for characters/couples. Triggering topics like character death, rape etc do not come under sarcasm. 

2. Bringing unwanted discussion in the written update. Written update is not frustration thread where you discuss the entire season. Discuss only THAT day's episode. That is all. Do not bring in past GIFs too. This is applicable for every other thread too.

3. Instigating fans : We allow sarcastic comments on characters but bringing in topics unrelated to topics will be considered as instigation. 

For example: since you are using bapre we will use filthy housefly too or saying since you use crybaby we will use baaz too. Is this discussion related to the topic? No. This or similar posts will be considered as instigators post. 

4. Using Sneha/Sneha Rishab Bajaj /cutie pie: Yesterday many members has PMed me proof how both were used in either serial, promo, bts clips etc. So I am going to allow the usage of all these names for now.  This rule has not been set yet. Once Appy and Erum comes back, will have a discussion with them too and come to a decision. 

5. Reporting : We get 100+ reports daily and believe it or not most of the reports are not breaking any rules. Its your right to report but please check the rules before reporting. if you have questions, please PM me for now. Once Appy and Erum comes back you can PM anyone of us three. 

6. Moral policing : We take this very seriously. Many members tend to come back to us saying they weren't moral policing or mocking. We understand your intentions might not have been to moral police but please read your posts before posting. Even if you moral police/mock/question members and edit the post, we will take necessary action. 

Disagreeing to your post is not moral policing. 

Lastly, you cant ask us to put our legs in both the boats. You want freedom of speech in forum and also want to restrict all possible words. How is this even possible? Rules cant be different for any fandom. Understand that the characters are not real and are not going to get hurt  because of the sarcasm but other members are. 

Kindly consider this as the final warning and please read through this properly. If I see the same issue repeating, you would get a WL directly without any WPM. 

-KZK2 DT

Peonies thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

A must-watch episode,  Anurag and Prerna scene. Finally, the Sneha truth and a hug!

Sutapasima thumbnail

Prerna reveals it all to Anurag . He is devastated !! 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

How majboor was kaushik to do this to kuki?🤢 High time these basus realize where their majboori lead them. Pyar pyar pyar ki peepni bajate Rehte hai. All about I me myself. 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

How majboor was kaushik to do this to kuki?🤢 High time these basus realize where their majboori lead them. Pyar pyar pyar ki peepni bajate Rehte hai. All about I me myself. 

I am really sorry but I am so disappointed with the show. The show could have been pathbreaking but it chose to dig its own grave!!! Repeat of what Anurag did to Prerna forever and the. Lock them up and same old stale formula. 🤔

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Transference

I am really sorry but I am so disappointed with the show. The show could have been pathbreaking but it chose to dig its own grave!!! Repeat of what Anurag did to Prerna forever and the. Lock them up and same old stale formula. 🤔

It has become their habit. Glorify all the wrong doings in the name of love. Kahi toh fullstop laga de. 

Why did kaushik have to be so desperate ? 🤢

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

It has become their habit. Glorify all the wrong doings in the name of love. Kahi toh fullstop laga de. 

Why did kaushik have to be so desperate ? 🤢

Because Louuuuuuu! 

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peonies

A must-watch episode,  Anurag and Prerna scene. Finally, the Sneha truth and a hug!

surbhi1995 thumbnail

I had hopes from anurag breakdown after knowing sneha truth.But today such thanda reaction.Dude u just come to know that ur daughter died whom u think alive all these years.

Ur entire sacrifice has been wasted  as pre and sneha r not together and definitely not happy.Apparantly u r somewhere the reason for whatever happened with her.u took the decision of their life.

It suppose to ve high voltage drama with high emotions,breakdown,hating himself to the core,could not able to breath,could not able to stand on his feet and I can continue like this.

But cvs once again brutally killed this hope of mine.i had seen parth breakdown several times in his last show.it was heart-wrenching.so I know parth could just nailed the scene.But cvs r hell bent on destroying or killing their own made character.

May be Monday I can get little more guilt or pain from anurag but I know it wouldn't be expected.it will be thanda only.