Harshad Chopda in a music video discussion

Posted: 3 years ago

Yayy 

Thanks for joining. Since when do you like erishad? 

Originally posted by priya185

Yayy 

Thanks for joining. Since when do you like erishad? 

From the time they went for AVTA 2019.

They looked good together and their bonding was amazing in such a short span of time.

Originally posted by shrutiraina007

From the time they went for AVTA 2019.

They looked good together and their bonding was amazing in such a short span of time.

I liked them separately since long

Other than Parth, HC is my favourite and I wanted either of them to win an award

I liked them separately since long

Other than Parth, HC is my favourite and I wanted either of them to win an award

I always knew about HC. Had seen few episodes of Tere Liye a while back but couldn't follow it that much. I watch really less ITV. So I saw him properly from Bepannah itself. And went back to watch Humsafars and Saubhagyavati Bhava. Might start Tere Liye soon as it is on Hotstar now. 

Eri, I have seen her from KZK2 itself. Haven't seen her previous work. Hopefully will get time to catch up. I have heard KRPKAB is good. 

Other than these two, I love Parth, Jenny and KSG. 

I always knew about HC. Had seen few episodes of Tere Liye a while back but couldn't follow it that much. I watch really less ITV. So I saw him properly from Bepannah itself. And went back to watch Humsafars and Saubhagyavati Bhava. Might start Tere Liye soon as it is on Hotstar now. 

Eri, I have seen her from KZK2 itself. Haven't seen her previous work. Hopefully will get time to catch up. I have heard KRPKAB is good. 

Other than these two, I love Parth, Jenny and KSG. 

Erica was great in krpkab the story was amazing 

You can watch kis desh for both Harshad and Sushant 

I also love Parth and Jenny 

Erica was great in krpkab the story was amazing 

You can watch kis desh for both Harshad and Sushant 

I also love Parth and Jenny 

I know. But I can't dude abhi. Might be after some months. Breaks my heart right now to see SSR. Used to love him a lot from Pavitra Rishta days. 

Anyways, back to topic we might get some more BTS from Erishad in next few days.  Will keep posting here. 

Hopefully some Parica pics also as Parth is in goa. 

I know. But I can't dude abhi. Might be after some months. Breaks my heart right now to see SSR. Used to love him a lot from Pavitra Rishta days. 

Anyways, back to topic we might get some more BTS from Erishad in next few days.  Will keep posting here. 

Hopefully some Parica pics also as Parth is in goa. 

Yeah give it some time then watch kis desh. I also loved him in PR 

I hope we do get more bts