oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Payal Ghosh: If I am found hanging from ceiling, remember I didn't commit suicide

Payal Ghosh has filed a complaint against Anurag Kashyap for sexual harassment. Amid MeToo row, the actress shares a shocking post. Read below...

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/payal-ghosh-if-i-am-found-hanging-from-ceiling-remember-i-didnt-commit-suicide_169402

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wow....She is following Kangana's footprint! I knew it! Based on the way she has been talking recently, it appears that she is emulating the way Kangana tweets and speaks. Weird! Does she want BJP to notice her or....?

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tinah

Wow....She is following Kangana's footprint! I knew it! Based on the way she has been talking recently, it appears that she is emulating the way Kangana tweets and speaks. Weird! Does she want BJP to notice her or....?

or may be she is already hired by BJP to target their critics ðŸ˜”

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I'm almost convinced that her MeToo is nothing more than a drama. Kangoo is her inspiration. Next she'll feel that west bengal is Balochistan and 'puchhta hai bhajpa' will be ready with Aye Mamta Banerjee.

Edited by CoffeeCake - 3 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Another Kangana in the making😆

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Just as we feared kangu produced so many wannabe mini kangu 

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

We have a whole new mini Kangana’s unleashed like Payal Ghosh and Sheryln Chopra. Throw dirt and then claim to be victimized and shunned. The monster created by the audience will spare none after they have done their initial bit of attack on the target 

HotFuzz thumbnail

what kind of black mail is this ðŸ¤ª

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's all made to silence opposition and bw liberal. In this case anurag kashyap was speaking too much. The same for Deepika and probably there will be some case too in the next days example: on Salman maybe he's Muslim and controverse. So maybe a khan dragged in or srk in drugs chat something like this you know. Bjp want to control bw like nazi wanted control German film industry. It's the same story repeat itself. But I tell you one day they will pay  like nazi and all people associated with them so kangana akki etc... 

Edited by Anika80 - 3 years ago