Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: hope4u

It was kbp when prerna Bajaj was planned. 😉

Now that prerna is going to be back to prerna Sharma basu, p is out of KB. 

Very soon K will also be out. Bacheha sirf B. 😆

yaar still dnt understand why mr. Bajaj is not sudharoying beti papa rishta feels sad for girl still

I feel K will be out soon too

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i  m happy  they  did  not  show  shivi sudharing ro  

ro doesnot deserve it 

mast  drug  angle  bhi use  kiya  👍🏼

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Why was Bajaj talking to Prerna like one talks to a slightly slow child. "I'm always 2 steps ahead so I can fix any mistakes you make". 🤢

Why does this show always degrade its FL? 

Prerna doesn't need you to step in and fix her "mistakes". If she needed your help, she'd have asked for it. What Bajaj is doing now is just to settle his own scores with Anurag. And in the process he gets a chance to show off to Prerna too. 

For a man who is "ek kadam aage" always, he's woefully ignorant of his own daughter. 

I guess all his smartness works only in business and not with people. Because people are not profit and loss sheets. They don't add up as neatly as numbers. Hence this man is lost there. 🤔

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Why was Bajaj talking to Prerna like one talks to a slightly slow child. "I'm always 2 steps ahead so I can fix any mistakes you make". 🤢

Prerna doesn't need you to step in and fix her "mistakes". If she needed your help, she'd have asked for it. What Bajaj is doing now is just to settle his own scores with Anurag. And in the process he gets a chance to show off to Prerna too. 

For a man who is "ek kadam aage" always, he's woefully ignorant of his own daughter. 

I guess all his smartness works only in business and not with people. Because people are not profit and loss sheets. They don't add up as neatly as numbers. Hence this man is lost there. 🤔

agree to disagree our mentors teaches us, if we make mistakes they rectify too..

Same if my reportee sorry unfortunately my reportee name is prerna too😆 if she makes mistakes i have to rectify😁

Corporate world or business seniors ka kaam hee hai rectify karna ..

Bajaj may be dint had money to invest on his project so anurag basu se poochliya in a indirect way.. Anyways bajaj ka aadha paisa property jo hai it belongs to moloy basu which komolika(hina) gave it freely, which mr. Bajaj has not even returned he is using it shamelessly still.. Basu bari ka 50% ownership shayad abhi bhi bajaj ke naam par hee hai or prerna ke naam par hee hai..🤣

Sabka paisa khane ka shauk show ke start se hee hai.

There is nothing new in that

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacefulmind

i am very glad prerna has not learnt this amazing business ethics from bajaj..

Oks pari.... aise mat bolo

I have feelings for him

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

I have feelings for him

🤯🤯🤯🤥🤥🤥kya feelings hogaya yaar....pls no no no

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

That is the only reason why we see him suddenly stepping in. His dialogue about buying the parking lot for his parking spot and now this😆

Shukar karo kzk is ending. If it didn't he would have used this situation to blackmail Prerna again and saga would have continued😆

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

I have feelings for him

Wow you have feelings for Mr Bajaj😲😱😵

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

That is the only reason why we see him suddenly stepping in. His dialogue about buying the parking lot for his parking spot and now this😆

Shukar karo kzk is ending. If it didn't he would have used this situation to blackmail Prerna again and saga would have continued😆

I think we should really thank Parth for quiting KZK2 or else we would have got Mr Bajaj as the next kasauti in Anupre's life.If the show would not have ended then in next kasauti Mr Bajaj would have most probably manipulate or emotionally blackmailed Prena to marry him because of his 8 years help he has given to Prena by making her a stronggg and successful businesswoman😆and Anurag would have once again become  a thornbird and definitely win thornbird of the century trophy by singing chana mareya in Bajaj-Prena marriage.

Edited by Abjini - 3 years ago
Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abjini

I think we should really thank Parth for quiting KZK2 or else we would have got Mr Bajaj as the next kasauti in Anupre's life.If the show would not have ended then in next kasauti Mr Bajaj would have most probably manipulate or emotionally blackmailed Prena to marry him because of his 8 years help he has given to Prena by making her a stronggg and successful businesswoman😆and Anurag would have once again become  a thornbird and definitely won thornbird of the century trophy by singing chana mareya in Bajaj-Prena marriage.

@bold-ommggg...i am 200% sure yehi hua hota 🤢i am so grateful of parth ye torture se bacha liya😆