Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

so someone close to her had alcoholism and she struggled with drugs n alcoholism...Atleast from what this article says...just to put it in perspective...and now she says she has not procured drugs...then why was she struggling with drugs? The counter argument of someone close to her being afflicted...was for alcoholism...she didnt say...Atleast per this article that someone close to her suffered from drugs too...that was just her...toh memory lapse gai coz of drugs or irresponsible media ...that is up to the readers to decide...it is a shame if there is even 1% Chance of this bring true...she seemed to be the saner one 

Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Its appalling to see all these private chats accessed and circulated in open. Whatever happened to a person's right to privacy🤔

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Another gay gay gay gay thread

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Where is the due diligence here?? Without my confirmation these people keep pulling out names.  I hope somebody sues arnabs pants off, sues him till he shuts down that embarrassment of a news channel.  He has become worse than aaj tak

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://daily.bhaskar.com/news/BIH-tedx-i-struggled-with-alcoholism-for-14-years-bollywood-actor-dia-mirza-tells-ii-4510875-PHO.html

Dia confessed during a talk at IIM Ranchi how she struggles with alcohol 

Edited by Ahana_Sehgal21 - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Alcohol and drugs are all over 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cutejodikangal

Did you read that article entirely or just posting a hearsay? Can you please post the link for that article that you read?

https://mdaily.bhaskar.com/news/BIH-tedx-i-struggled-with-alcoholism-for-14-years-bollywood-actor-dia-mirza-tells-ii-4510875-PHO.html

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thank you. But did you read it though? If you read it, you would know that she was talking about someone ‘ELSE’ close to her who was addicted because of whom she struggled from the early age of 9.

Here is the text for you:

Beauty queen-turned-actor Dia Mirza found herself lost in drugs and alcoholism at a very young age.

Professing anti-alcoholism, the former Miss Asia Pacific and Femina Miss India runner up 2000, shared how she had battled drug addiction and alcoholism for 14 years.

During the third edition of IIM-Ranchi’s annual conclave TEDx, organised at SAIL auditorium in Ranchi on Sunday, the Bollywood actor admitted, “I witnessed the effects of alcoholism at the tender age of 9 because someone close to me was addicted to it. I struggled with drugs and alcoholism for several years."

"It took me 14 years to realise that it is not an addiction, but a disease," she said while giving a motivational speech during the programme.

"Don't hate alcoholics. Reach out to the people, who need help," she pleaded.

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Entire Bollywood needs to be more strong. This won't end easily. 2024 is not near. 4 longs years to go.

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CoffeeCake

Entire Bollywood needs to be more strong. This won't end easily. 2024 is not near. 4 longs years to go.

sadly you are right