Yeh Hai Chahatein WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSIONS THREAD # 3

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yeh Hai Chahatein 

WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSIONS THREAD # 3

Yeh-Hai-Chahatein-Preesha-catches-thekidnapper-everybody-shocked

Hope this thread will also be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5138204 #1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5172538 #2

Credit : 
ALUJNA21

Edited by Nichuss - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail

Story So Far -  ❤️ Yeh Hai Chahatein ❤️

Gynaecologist Preesha Srinivasan is raising her nephew, Saaransh, as a mother, after her sister, Mahima, dies. Saaransh is a fan of Rudraksh Khurana, a rockstar, who doesn't believe in love and is detested by Preesha.

Yuvraj fakes being in love with Preesha to get promoted as a judge by Gopal. After finding out that Saraansh is Rudraksh's nephew, who is the son of Rajeev, Yuvraj blackmails him for money, on Preesha's and Yuvraj's wedding day. Yuvraj leaves the marriage and kills Rajeev who has learned the truth about Saaransh. Preesha takes the murder blame on herself, after Yuvraj lies about his innocence, to save him, Rudraksh vows revenge on her. He learns that Saaransh is Rajeev's son and believes that Preesha is Saaransh's real mother and Rajeev's ex-lover, unaware that it was Mahima.

Yuvraj, who gets the promotion, sentences Preesha to be hanged after being bribed by Rudraksh. Yuvraj kidnaps Saaransh and pretends to save him, lying to Preesha that he sentenced her death to save Saaransh from Rudraksh. After learning that Saraansh will get 50 lakhs per month till he reaches the age of 21, as planned by Rajeev, Yuvraj decides to legally adopt Saaransh to have a luxurious future by marrying Preesha. On their wedding day, Rudraksh takes Yuvraj's place and marries Preesha to get full custody of Saraansh, as this was his brother's last wish and also his way to take revenge against Preesha.

Preesha thinks of the well being of her son and hands over the full custody of Saraansh to Rudraksh to prevent him being called the son of a murderer. Preesha is proved innocent with the help of her father and goes to take her son back, interrupting Rudraksh and Mishka's, Ahana's younger sister's, wedding, Rudraksh puts forth a condition in front of Preesha that since he has the legal custody of Saaransh, so, she has to live in the Khurana house to be with him, she agrees, so Rudraksh calls off the marriage between him and Mishka. To stop the child care department from taking Saaransh, Rudra and Preesha act as a happy couple.

After Bubble and Bunty's marriage, Yuvraj steals the family necklace gifted to Preesha by Sharda which belongs to Balraj's first wife Sakshi but is caught by Ahana. They accuse Preesha of stealing who apologises to Sharda for the incident.

Niketan an investor in Khurana company and also Mishka's dad arrives, to give surprise to both his daughters. He gets to know about Preesha and Saraansh and supports Rudraksh's decision.

Later, Saraansh is attacked by a mysterious lady in a red saree who kidnaps him. Preesha and Rudraksh inform the police, but due to certain clues they doubt Balraj; due to his hatred towards Saraansh.

Gopal meets with an accident and is taken to hospital, Yuvraj comes to take Preesha to the hospital with a jealous Rudra accompanying them, at the hospital, they meet a fan of Rudra who flirts with him but because of a vow he had taken to save Saaransh, he doesn't flirt back. Yuvraj bribes her to fake a molesting case against Rudra but Preesha tricks her into confessing the lie.

Preesha discovers that Balraj is innocent and notices Saaransh's napkin in Niketan's pocket, she runs to Niketans room and finds Saaransh tied up under the bed, Niketan returns and Preesha confronts him where he reveals that he likes dressing as a women (cross dresser) and since Saaransh had seen him, he kidnapped him to safeguard his secret, he holds Saaransh at gun point and tries to escape, Preesha gets shot while Saaransh injures his head. Ahaana acts being kind and concerned about Preesha to get away from the crime while Niketan is arrested. Rudraksh donates blood to save Saaransh whose presence helps Preesha recover. At night Saaransh had a nightmare of Niketan killing Preesha and him as to which he got frightened and pee on the bed and to cure Saaransh, Preesha and Rudraksh re-create the scene and Ahana is dressed as her dad Niketan and Mishka as Preesha and then they manage to cure Saransh.

Preesha treats an Covid infected patient to which Balraj get angry and asks her to stay in quarantine for 14days in the servant quarter to which Preesha agrees but when Saaransh is crying Rudraksh does all the arrangements to make Preesha quarantine safely in the house and brings her from the servant quarter after Preesha's quarantine ends and Vasudha and GPS come to meet Preesha and they celebrate.

Preesha and Rudraksh are anxious for Saaransh's admission and Ahana is stern not to admit him in her school. 

After many failed attempts by Ahana, Saaransh got admission to the school, on condition Rudrash to continue his school from 8th grade. The negative publicity was washed off by Preesha giving the self video update on how Rudraksh started joining online class as a support to Saaransh. 

Preesha's patient Neeraja's husband Rahul Arora, rival musical company of Khuranas complaint against the accident happened on hospital, which lead to complication for Neeraja's health and baby. The complaint was the idea of Yuviraj to torture Preesha and get information from her regarding Rudraksh that can be used against him for destroying his career. Preesha is suspended from hospital for enquiry.

Rudraksh helps GPS to get bail for the drug trap (plotted by yuvraj) and GPS , Vasundara started accepting Rudraksh as their son in law. 

Rudraksh is the winner of Year icon of the musical Star. For congratulating the news, Balraj held a business party. Yuvraj recorded Rudraksh talking about his fathers illegal matters, which he going to use against Rudraksh in the Award function

Credit: Most of the data till Admission track - Wikipedia , Rest myself 😊

Edited by Nichuss - 3 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail
aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Helo yayy thread number 3 well for the upcoming epis his thread will get filled fast 2 😉

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Helo yayy thread number 3 well for the upcoming epis his thread will get filled fast 2 😉

hope so... lets finish the old thread n come here

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

@ "Nichuss, I'm not happy and you know why????

I should have told everyone see i will be late it is my birthday.

Looks like you were in a hurry as the previous thread page 150 is not completed.

Maybe a way of saying get out last time someone said it.

I respect the rules and don't disturb others then why ????

The issue IS NOT about opening the thread it is about I replied I will be doing it and you could

have waited one can't be around on I-F 24 hours.

I started it and I will continue. Please....

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 years ago
darkstormm thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

@ "Nichuss, I'm not happy and you know why????

I should have told everyone see i will be late it is my birthday.

Looks like you were in a hurry as the previous thread page 150 is not completed.

Maybe a way of saying get out last time someone said it.

I respect the rules and don't disturb others then why ????

The issue IS NOT about opening the thread it is about I replied I will be doing it and you could

have waited one can't be around on I-F 24 hours.

I started it and I will continue. Please....

Hey i totally understand but it’s okay. We all love the show so it doesn’t really matter who starts anything.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Janvi_Chahal

Hey i totally understand but it’s okay. We all love the show so it doesn’t really matter who starts anything.

you are also right but I think i can't go and copy the thread of the mod viewbies etc w/o saying a word about the person she copied my thread but i was not to be asked or mentioned.

Well it's me who needs to understand 😊

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 3 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Hello,

As ALUJNA21 is the one responsible for these threads and I wasn't aware that she hadn't given permission, closing this thread. In the future, please clarify if ALUJNA21 has allowed someone else to open this thread.

Regards,

YHC DT

Minionite thumbnail

After conversing with ALUJNA21, reopening the EDT. Please continue and do remember, for important topics, only the person with the approval can open unless they give permission to someone else.

Threads are allowed to be over 150 pages. It's just a recommendation that threads be closed at exactly 150 pages, but if it goes over a page or two, that is fine as well. 😊