Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I dont know abt respect but tv stars get away with a lot that bw actors dont ...these people have it easy have fans have popularity but zero accountability! Immune to boycotts etc.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MR21

Shruti🤗

I am good!! How r u?

Haven't started any of the new shows yet. Wanted to start Ghum for Neil, but still contemplating whether to start looking at the FLs of the show. Our previous experience🤪

Continuing CS & started BarristerBabu😍 & Naagin5😆. Watching Naagin after years, skipping the last 3 seasons. Naagin1 is the only season that I watched over a weekend after the show was done. 

Molki, not sure, I may start after some weeks if it is good. 

Already I am watching more than two shows for the first time in my life. #2020 changed this too🤪

yay finally you have started naagin5 .. just go ahead , you will fall for VAni n Veer.. 

Veer aka sharad slaying Naagin 5 .. even he came in ORMAX list , first naagin actor ..his impressions are more than anything ...and look at the percentage .. itna kisiko nei milee ajtak

Molki ka TRP dekhungi mein at first , i started .. but 2 epi kay baad thopde break lia.. so much gareebi ..toh shahed TRP chart pe click kare 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Hello guys . .hope all are you doing so well .. i am currently stuck on BiggBoss forum and BiggBoss.. toh could not visit in regular basis here . hope all are you doing so well .. 

currently following Naagin5 , BiggBoss .. 

thinking to follow IMLI .. but wohi so much gareebee.. like MolKKi .. 

nachaniaa ko bahu banaou wala show probably will follow .. 

Gum Gum show , Rasoda  worthless currently . . ek bhi FL pasand nehi 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MR21

Shruti🤗

I am good!! How r u?

Haven't started any of the new shows yet. Wanted to start Ghum for Neil, but still contemplating whether to start looking at the FLs of the show. Our previous experience🤪

Continuing CS & started BarristerBabu😍 & Naagin5😆. Watching Naagin after years, skipping the last 3 seasons. Naagin1 is the only season that I watched over a weekend after the show was done. 

Molki, not sure, I may start after some weeks if it is good. 

Already I am watching more than two shows for the first time in my life. #2020 changed this too🤪

I'm doing good, thank you. ❤️

Inactive due to the exam this Sunday. 

Our previous experience was mind-boggling...though not in a positive way. 😂

You're watching Naagin? Oppo will be happy. 😆

2020 has been a year of too many unexpected things. 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Another Remake of a Telugu film🤔

Bhaagamathie, the original is a good film. Not sure how this will be.