Appreciation thread for Shubhavi 😍 aka Mohini

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Dear all,

I know most of us donot like mohini Basu no one wishes to have mom in law like her...

But but she was sensible lady sometimes kuch katti kuch mitti. Kabhi bitter

Guys pls share ur momentz which u liked or disliked about mohini...

And pls mention how was shubhavi in those scenes..

I am fan of shubhavi 😳  crtics review on episode or scene welcomed...

Pls appreciate the lady shubhavi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Res for gifs 

Edited by Peacefulmind - 3 years ago
hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I cannot stand mohini. But Shubhaavi is a powerhouse performer. Hands down the best talent in the show. I wish she had been given the scope to perform and her character given the scope that truly did justice to an actress of her caliber. Mohini could've been the best kasautii for anupre this season. Much better than other phuski who added nothing and simply rode on past laurels. 

She could've truly been iconic. A lost opportunity. If only the PH and creatives could look beyond what was to what could be. 😤

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

I cannot stand mohini. But Shubhaavi is a powerhouse performer. Hands down the best talent in the show. I wish she had been given the scope to perform and her character given the scope that truly did justice to an actress of her caliber. Mohini could've been the best kasautii for anupre this season. Much better than other phuski who added nothing and simply rode on past laurels. 

She could've truly been iconic. A lost opportunity. If only the PH and creatives could look beyond what was to what could be. 😤

She is damn good actress, she and pooja would have been made real kasauti for anupre in actual but makers obsessions with copy paste and bringing popular ppl onboard ruined our show.

My love for shubhavi & mohini there for a reason.. I cant stop hating mohini still, cant stop praing shubhavi

Goddd what an MoMo chemistry so much depth so much love in their relation

Ooops hatss off how she carried this show...

This paeticular scene when she readies moloy, keeps him informed durga pooja hai. This is ur favourite watch u look handsome.. The pain she potrays and how she tries to be happy mean time ....

Waaahhhh one of best scene of kzk i must say here...

Edited by Peacefulmind - 3 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Every scene of Mohini is memorable because of the screen presence she has. As i said in one of my posts, I will forever be salty with EK for not giving the showdown between Anu and Mohini, which would have been the most memorable performance of Mohini in the whole show. 

MoMo were the only couple that behaved like a real life couple and both Shubaavi & Udayji had that organic chemistry of a normal couple. 

I hope to see Shubhs in a show that extracts the versatility in her as an actress. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Sonalika bahu ka kamaaallll

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peacefulmind

Sonalika bahu ka kamaaallll

I wanted her to get punished for what all she did with Pre. But, aise nahin. Lekin, dekha jaaye tho this was a symbolism of the impending fall of the mighty Mohini Basu to being Komo's slave. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/km-kai8yeow

Parth is my tall big bacha. Eri most of the time is like a mother to me. I am very happy I met them. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFXiabBHlcm/

The scene Shubhs was explaining in her IV

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shubaavi was really brilliant in her portrayal as Mohini Basu. But I really felt the KZK2 CVS didn't fully utilised Shubaavi's talent and Mohini's character. I think the KZK2 CVS could have used Mohini Basu as one of the kasauti in Anupre's lovestory. Mohini Basu could have been a brilliant kasauti in Anupre's life but no the KZK2 CVS only gave Mohini Basu the task of cursing Prena and calling Prena as a middle class girl who didn't belong to Basu family and Anurag. I also liked Momo's scenes which brought some comic relief in the show 👍🏼