Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

While talking about the character she has liked the most among all the characters she has played so far she revealed, β€œHands down. It is Mohini Basu’s character which is the closest to my heart, my mind, and my soul. But 100% or 99.99% I cannot relate to her. It is one of the nicest characters I have played on the television.”

https://popdiaries.com/exclusive-shubhaavi-choksey-mohini-basu-kasautii-zindagi-kay/

We too will never forget you as the selfish and arrogant lady of BB, Mrs. Mohini Basu. πŸ˜Š

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Shubhavi deserves all the credit for Mohini's popularity in KZK 2.

While Mohini was blink-and-you-miss-it kind of a character despite being the initiator of all the trials and tribulations in protagonists' life in the previous season, the Mohini this season demands and commands attention and notice. 

Wouldn't be possible without Shubhavi's domineering screen presence and stellar acting. She was the ONLY truly grey character which was made alive by Shubhavi kick a** performance. Kudos and hats off!!

Hope we get to see her rocking our tv screens once again in the upcoming days.

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abjini

Shubaavi was really brilliant in her portrayal as Mohini Basu. But I really felt the KZK2 CVS didn't fully utilised Shubaavi's talent and Mohini's character. I think the KZK2 CVS could have used Mohini Basu as one of the kasauti in Anupre's lovestory. Mohini Basu could have been a brilliant kasauti in Anupre's life but no the KZK2 CVS only gave Mohini Basu the task of cursing Prena and calling Prena as a middle class girl who didn't belong to Basu family and Anurag. I also liked Momo's scenes which brought some comic relief in the show πŸ‘πŸΌ

i agree.  Mohini is one of those hatred filled MIL who is everyone's worst nightmare.  she could have really been the strongest & hardest kasauti that AnuPre would have had to endure. she was a character you loved to hate. kudos to Shubaavi for playing her with class & dignity πŸ‘ i loved the few scenes she had with KSG's RB as well, they really went toe-to-toe without being OTT, keeping it subtle yet impactful.  but was sadly wasted by KZK writers...like everyone else πŸ™„

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

From. Day 1 episode 1, Shubhaavi has a grip on mohini that she hasn't let go till the end. The mannerisms. That ramrod straight body and the hand held close to her chest. That haughty tilt of her jaw. She never misses it. This kind of consistency has not been shown by any actor on this show. It's tha mark of a great artist when you see only the character and not the actor. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In the recent episodes after Anupam revisits BB, the way Mohini confronts Nivi, I really felt disgusted with the way she was interfering and trying to brainwash Nivi. Moloy ka baath bhi taan liya. Just like we say, only Parth could play Anurag so perfectly, same way, only Shubaavi could play Mohini so perfectly. 

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post Pari...❀️

Shubhavi and Uday sir are such terrific actors... That they definitely deserved more screenspace... i wish EK had utilised the OG cast to the fullest....πŸ’”Like grace dii said ... Even i will be forever salty for not exploring moh as a kasauti to anupre love story...πŸ’”. She would have been the best one and a true meaning of reboot would have happened with her in the picture.. β€οΈ

As a couple... 😊Momo are a terrific duo who start to end have always brought a big smile on my face with their acting and the way their differences come up.... ❀️Only scene i do not accept is when mol slapped her during memory loss track but acting wise they were on point...πŸ’”

There are so many scenes i love of Shubhavi...😊

1. Moh's entry to the pooja...The way she gives a look to the servant when she sees some sofa has dust on it...

2. Car scene of momo when she says to mol that some vip is going to come and mol is listening to sheela ki jawaani...πŸ˜†

3. Moh ... She is too tough with others...But the way shubhavi brings the softness when it comes to anu is a treat to watch.... That tough look immediately changes.. and she is full of warmth... β­οΈ

4. When she sees pre not wearing the saree she sent during engagement of pre-naveen...πŸ‘The way she gives a fake smile at someone and is stern with pre..."wishes are not loyal... My love" ...⭐️

5. When she gets irritated with the way molpam tease naveen and she tries to side with naveen... Her expressions are spot on...πŸ˜†

6. When she gives pre kamar patta and tells her i hope this is okay with you...And you will wear it... How she says utter rubbish...πŸ˜†β­οΈ

7. When mol puts flowers on moh...πŸ˜†

8. When during diwali... Those goons keep the gun on her... πŸ˜Š

9. When she sees mol eyeing some lady ...And the way she confronts him.. (scene after the aata holi anupre have)πŸ˜†

10. When moh says sorry to anu for slapping him πŸ₯Ί

11. When she is completely indifferent of Anu's feelings and fixes his alliance with mishka and when mol confronts her asking whether she saw anu happy ... That egoistic look..πŸ’”

12. When pre back answers monivi when she comes to pick up anu's file... That time the way she says mujhe tumhare baat karne ka dhang bilkul pasandh nahin aaya.... That low cum stern tone... Voice modulation awesome... πŸ‘

13. When mol decorates the room and tries to get romantic with moh .. the cute smile she gives... And everything changes when nivi enters the room....What variations in acting ...πŸ˜†

14. When pre is back home after putting komo in jail....The anger she displays... Stop it stop it... That tone⭐️

15. When she slaps anu after he gets married to pre in bhaang state... She is apologetic for a minute when she realises he was not in his senses and then the way she confronts komo....⭐️

16. When nivi kind of supports pre when tapur's inlaws think pre is anu's wife and the way komonivi argue and the way moh shuts up both..πŸ˜†

17. The way when anu tells moh that mol can listen to him when he shares the happenings at basu house... she gets teary.. is beautiful to see... πŸ₯Ί

18. The scene when pre is back after the singh getup episode...And moh is looking at the pictures of mol and gets teary...πŸ₯Ί Then the way her expressions change after pre enters and she tells she is back...πŸ˜†

19. Moh anu scene in jail... πŸ₯Ί

20. Crying Moh hugs pre πŸ’”

21. Moh is happy to see anupre together and the way she welcomes pre home...

22. Moh runs after pre who runs to save anu ... and she shouts bajaj bajaj but the minute she realises pre's touch and words has saved anu... The tone ..Her looks... The way she says calmly i wanted to ask whether pre can be there for more time with anu...

23. The way she confesses her feelings to mol that she is surprised to see anu's madness in connection to pre... She is disturbed to know that anu loves pre more...πŸ’”

24. When she gets mol ready for pooja... Such a beautiful scene....Sadness cum happiness... And the cute knokjhok...❀️

25. When moh shuts off sharada... When she tells she used to feel she is a lucky person that she got such a good girl like pre for anu but she got a shock....😊

26. Moh hugs mol who is alright now (in the hospital)πŸ’”

27. Moh hugs pre before anupre wedding... But she is in a dilemma as she does not approve of that marriage...⭐️

28. Moh's happiness after seeing anu alive ...😊

29. Moh's breakdown after she gets to know that anu's car's brakes have failed.. (pre saves him)πŸ’”

30. Confrontation with pre post leap when pre shuts her off in that black saree...πŸ˜†

31. Momo scene when she tells every couple has ups and downs when mol asks her not to interfere in nivipam life❀️

32. When moh realises her mistake in the end ..😊