YRHPK to go off air💔ALL Discussion here, Note pg 62 - Page 52

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Rashi23

It is now Trending with more than 200k tweets. But no use of this trend because RS has accepted the decision. 

He was never interested actually in this show. I swear i dunno why but whenever i see that man's face i feel to punch him !!

Originally posted by pallavi25

I didn’t follow this show or it’s background story from the beginning, I started watching it from July 2019 and joined forum last month.

But I’ve heard from many forum members that SP asked RS to make a spin-off show of YRKKH and SP chose Shah and Rhea as leads.
So maybe RS never wanted to make a show about Mishti who wasn’t really blood related to Akshara (that’s important to Mr Shahi) and RS was clearly not interested in this show from the beginning.
But the writers and Shah-Rhea made the show magical and fans got hooked. Shahi wanted Kuhu to be main lead hence Kuhu was given undue importance in the story. Mishbir fans hated that and didn’t accept it which made RS madder.
Shahi also wanted to shove sibling story down our throats because for him it’s all about Yeh Rishtey (MishKu and Abinal) and not Yeh Rishta (Mishbir)

Well said

Originally posted by vidz70

Hi Rashi 🤗.. An ardent Mishbir fan ❤️❤️

From the very beginning u were very clear about what PH has been doing to this  show as u had been part of YRKKH too.. 

An unbiased fan of both the shows ❤️❤️

Can never ever forgive Shahi for his partiality and an unsaid revenge.. Today he has the curse of millions of fans 

I really feel so sorry for the fans on SM sites especially Twitter who are trending day and night without sleep, food and all 

But the reality is too hard to be accepted.. Shah nd Rupal mam have already signed new projects.. May be even started the mock shoot by Shah as he was explicit in stating that he is doing multiple projects 

So everything had been planned nd this is just an official announcement 

I don't think any miracle will happen 

All the happy things will end in a single last episode 

Feeling very sad for the fans who didn't get to see a single happy Mishbir track, no good wedding, SR, now pregnancy track, the leads crying since post leap 

Perverted mind Shahi 

Mishbir house always remained a dream to the fans.. He gave hopes and dreams to the fans and shattered them to satisfy his whims and fancies 

Aww.That's so sweet of you vidhya ji

Love you so much ❤️

Yes, nothing is going to save the show now, though the actors and technicians are saying that trp may save the show but RS has already given a statement, he won't go back now. Really sad that mishbir didn't get what they deserved. Bahot sapne dekhe the MishBir ke liye, ek bhi poora nahi hua🥺 If we would have got more mishbir content and proper marriage then we wouldn't have been this sad😭

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

but honesty, respect needs to be earned. humility and integrity comes from within, for the person who earned it!

well said 👏👏👍👍❤️❤️

Originally posted by vidz70

came to know abt Rhea only through this show and I became a die hard fan of her.. Excellent beauty with extraordinary talent.. A rare combination indeed.. Must admit that she never felt intimidated by the most experienced and charming presence of Shah nd made her presence felt just through her hardwork alone without any self promotion or SM gimmicks.. A rare gem indeed 👍

Bold-True! I hope she gets all the success she deserves. She always keeps outdoing herself

Originally posted by Stardust91

Pallavi, you have said RS hates RheSha SOOOO many times that even if it was not true, people will start to believe it is. 

It is True, maybe you cannot see it but everyone else can! 

Isn’t it true that RS never took any interest in our show and it’s leads except to pump up his favorite?

Isn’t it true that RheSha were both SP’s choice? That SP wanted him to make a spin-off of the PS?

Originally posted by Neonholic

He was never interested actually in this show. I swear i dunno why but whenever i see that man's face i feel to punch him !!

Yes, the way he treated mishbir in the show and the way he always neglected the leads we all knew that he doesn't give a damn about this show.MishBir fans bashed him so much then too he didn't budge. He made this show only on the insistence of star plus and now Star plus has told him to shut shop so he is happily accepting the decision. Rhesha deserved so much better than this 💔

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Neonholic

Me too

Originally posted by Rashi23

Not even surprised. They have time and again degraded mishti and Rhea to show that kuhu is superior to her and she is a queen 🤡He is still trying so hard for her🤪 but people will always hate her RS.. Apne khopdi mein ye baat daal lo. Yeh rishtey hain pyaar ke and MishBir fans will never ever accept her even if you whitewash her in the end. 

And he will never ever be forgotten nd forgiven for his partial attitude 

After all it's a show off and sugar coated glittery world which has no place for hardwork to be appreciated 

Originally posted by pallavi25

We viewers are his customers and in business the CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT! It’s high time these Egotistical producers like Rajan Shahi learned this fact! That he caters to US, we don’t cater to his whims and favorites! 

@bold .. True

Mere liye fav ke baat nahi hai.. Par accepted toh kare ki woh galat hai... 

Team acche the uske paas but woh usse properly utilize nahi kar paaya... 

Usse fans se sorry bolana chahiye sorry fans mein justice nahi de paaya show ko..rather than posting this... .. 

Galati team ke nahi hai galati uske aur writers ke aache tracks de nahi paaye viewers ko...