Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

YRHPK to go off air💔ALL Discussion here, Note pg 62

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/SaneSoul88/status/1306943596755587072?s=20


I hope you are happy now RS🤬

Congratulations for wasting a GEM like SHAHEER SHEIKH and MISHBIR for your favourite 

PS: this is an Iwmbuzz.com article that's why I've posted it

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

1182

Views

51386

Users

67

Likes

2594

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

https://twitter.com/SaneSoul88/status/1306943596755587072?s=20


I hope you are happy now RS🤬

Congratulations for wasting a GEM like SHAHEER SHEIKH and MISHBIR for your favourite 

PS: this is an Iwmbuzz.com article that's why I've posted it

Jab KZk 2 offair ka article aya tha to tab logo ko vishwas nahi hua the par wo sach hua aaj shoot ka last day hai. Jab Ekta ke shows offair ho sakta hai to ye bhi . 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Congratulations CVs👏

💔💔😭😭🥺🥺

Edited by Dotslover22 - 3 years ago
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

SP is in a mood to bring new fresh shows. Yrhpk ke baad lagta hai Yjhjk ka no hai wo bhi iss year end ho jayega . Bas Dec tak extension hai uska bhi.

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: magicalM

SP is in a mood to bring new fresh shows. Yrhpk ke baad lagta hai Yjhjk ka no hai wo bhi iss year end ho jayega . Bas Dec tak extension hai uska bhi.

If the show is ending this month then there is only 9 episodes left. 

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yesterday when shaheer posted dat thanks team. I was thinking abt it may be but didn't expect it to be so sudden. 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

If the show is ending this month then there is only 9 episodes left. 

No Saathiya last oct se pehle nahi ayega may be after IPL. I think lockdown ka time change hoke 8.30 hogayega as wo bhi Rashmi ka show hai saathiya 9.00pm and jaadu will shift on 7 as uska bhi time near hai enf hone ka

suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Well...if it's official...

Then thankful for the beautiful S1 and intense Varun track...

After ages I got hooked to this show not only because of shah..but all others .. Rithwick.. Rhea.. Kaveri... rupalji,Sangeetha, Latha ji & Sanjeev ji..all were Awesome..!

The CV s couldn't find a decent track after lockdown was truly depressing...and to let this show go downhill ..PH ..truly abandoned the show... timeslot change...was totally unnecessary..

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: magicalM

No Saathiya last oct se pehle nahi ayega may be after IPL. I think lockdown ka time change hoke 8.30 hogayega as wo bhi Rashmi ka show hai saathiya 9.00pm and jaadu will shift on 7 as uska bhi time near hai enf hone ka

Ok.

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

Yesterday when shaheer posted dat thanks team. I was thinking abt it may be but didn't expect it to be so sudden. 

We will never get to see separation and intense scenes and passion and reunion.😭