Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Talis

I think that one's been around for awhile.  It's called a Parody account but the problem is one can't tell the difference. 😆

On her main account Kangana was busy copying a sunshine photo post from Hrithik.  So creepy.

(and not nearly as good looking)

Yep. Its been there but she used to balance her venom shots but now its entirely moved to there and God knows how many more handles she has.

Yeah some weird sunbathed photo on her main account trying to spread peaches and sunshine.😆

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kangana only shows why it was good that she wasn’t earlier „officially“ on twitter. 

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Look what I found. This is gold. So this madam is actually deleting all the comments that speak against her on her timeline which is giving us an illusion that she has only supporters on her timeline. Same with her YT videos too because I tried to post my comments there and my comments got promptly deleted.I think she goes and cries to the interviewer about the negative comments and they get forced to delete them.

https://twitter.com/KanganaTeam/status/1306782332821688320

Edited by Aanandaa - 3 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I have a twitter account too. I really wanted to ask her followers why they support her in everything. Some of them are more useless than her.

zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Why does anyone expect anything that remotely resembles truth from Kangana!😂 I sometimes wonder where have folks been in the past few years if they are just realizing that she lies through her teeth. Some of these people need to perhaps have a chat with Hrithik. That's all. I'd be more shocked if she weren't lying about something...lol.  

Edited by zaroonkashaf - 3 years ago
desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And somewhere Hrithik laughing at everybody for not supporting him then!!

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So, this habitual liar is champion of Social justice for some people . Lmao, I am surprised that No one has yet to defend her lie this time.

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

this woman is gonna have a bad ending. might end up in a asylum some day😡

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Judge Judy famous lines: “you know when she is lying ? When her lips are moving”