Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

She's been blocking everyone who calls out her lies. Even random fan accounts are getting blocked. ðŸ¤£The self-proclaimed Jhansi Ki Rani is very sensitive when it comes to herself.

She's not used to push back by the press - they've been swallowing her swill and not fact checking her for years

Fan accounts and regular twitter users are starting to rival her bots in numbers under her tweets - so she's seeing more and more disagreement and she does not like it one bit. ðŸ˜†

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

her shame got demolished  ðŸ˜†

🤣

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Talis

Never.  She can't admit she's wrong about anything.  She was caught in an easily verifiable lie.  Instead of owning it or even trying to pass it off as mistaken recollection she threatened him with jail. When confronted with more truth she deleted her threats and blocked him.

She’s been caught between the tail too many times and still keeps coming back for more.
Except IT cell and Modiji; everybody else will have to be blocked cause madam can’t handle truth pill

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She's been blocking everyone who calls out her lies. Even random fan accounts are getting blocked. ðŸ¤£The self-proclaimed Jhansi Ki Rani is very sensitive when it comes to herself.

I am so tempted to register myself on twitter just so that I can make one long post questioning her about all the lies and false claims she keeps making and also about her soft p0rn career with all the pictures and videos. ðŸ˜µBut then I remind myself that she is not worth it.

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

🤣🤣🤣Yeah Kamra, Kashyap and now Kamlesh! KKK have totally roasted her and she runs for cover blocking them and deleting tweets 

Aanandaa thumbnail

Do anybody have all the deleted tweets and the interaction? Why do I always miss the most fun stuff.😭

Aanandaa thumbnail

One of these days they will come out with her actual tax figures also, if she keeps harping on it too much.There is only so much shit people can put up with.

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She can threaten anyone.. looks like she think it is her right.. :(

Aanandaa thumbnail

Lol. She literally ran for cover from her main account and is taking shelter in a parody account and continuing her shitting there. 

https://twitter.com/KanganaOffical

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

Lol. She literally ran for cover from her main account and is taking shelter in a parody account and continuing her shitting there. 

https://twitter.com/KanganaOffical

I think that one's been around for awhile.  It's called a Parody account but the problem is one can't tell the difference. 😆

On her main account Kangana was busy copying a sunshine photo post from Hrithik.  So creepy.

(and not nearly as good looking)