Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Posted: 3 years ago

Every year someone says that they miss the old forums. You are just hungry for fan wars. Kabhi to shanti rehne do forum pe. Shanti kyun pasand nahi? 

Before the forum was toxic like hell with bully like FOD. I like that everyone is speaking up against kangna now. I like the new forum. Both the new and old members are extremely nice now.

Edited by SugaAgustD - 3 years ago
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

gawd i haven't been regular on this forum for long but i miss good ole arguments and drama.. where people took sides depending on the topic at hand..

now it is all revolved around Kangana.. she says one thing and the gang has to be against it... i don't even trust anything posted here anymore..this forum is my only source of bollywood news and i cbf reading up and keeping myself informed..

that penis thread was a respite but that too got locked.. and it was like 2/10 thread too...

Edited by Bulbbul_Pandey - 3 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

BJP destroyed this forum too.  /s

Morty thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nothing happened.just that power of sharing opinion shifted from some so called elites to general common people through social media.Opinion was always like that only.And talking about politics,congress shifted its idealogy from central right to leftist.mind you common folks of india will never side with kanhaiya kumar our umar khalid.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry its off topic but

If we want to go back to the old the only way is going forward since its all a cycle..M looking forward to a new world where religion is a way of living and not dividing. Where we have faith on the creator and not debates over Him.

Afterall the Genius created everything that we need to sustain in this world.

Maybe.. Just maybe..then we will have better control over the vices that r anyways inherent in us humans

djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

the old forum was grate to have fun atleast now its just a bunch of rabid ranbir /ranveer fans and feminist group and liberals  giving jhaap on everything ,i miss the 204-2016 time  heck i even stopped posting in the new one i still remember the dilwale thread lol

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Sorry its off topic but

If we want to go back to the old the only way is going forward since its all a cycle..M looking forward to a new world where religion is a way of living and not dividing. Where we have faith on the creator and not debates over Him.

Afterall the Genius created everything that we need to sustain in this world.

Maybe.. Just maybe..then we will have better control over the vices that r anyways inherent in us humans

Him! interesting!

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Her Or It.. Anything.. Thats y I said no debate. 

Maybe its all a combination of all elements. Force hi bol do

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Her Or It.. Anything.. Thats y I said no debate. 

Maybe its all a combination of all elements. Force hi bol do

If we don’t question or debate, how will we find out? How will we grow? You want a bunch of sheep just agreeing with everything and following like a herd without applying their brains?

So these debates on the creator have made the forum toxic, according to you? I am fairly new here, so asking.

Edited by Aanandaa - 3 years ago