I hope the precap is true... honestly

ThePhilosopher thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

After how they all treated Anupamaa today in the episode, I actually really hope that the precap is true 😭😭😭

I really want the Shah’s family to feel embarrassed by Vanraj’s actions. 

What a bunch of self centred people.... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

iam sure anu didnt see that hug 😳 even if she see that the blind trust she have for vanraj that make her to dnt think any thing wrong 

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

even if she sees kavya and vanraj hugging. he will make up a story like she needed my emotional support or i felt pity on her something like that she will believe him blindly. but lagta nhi woh dekhegi,  jitna usne time lagaya cup plate sambhalne mein. idoit female main characters strong and bold kyu nhi ho sakte. hamesha dakha kha kar hi kyu strong banana hai. pehle itna weird nhi lagta tha anu ka behaviour lekin ab kafi gussa ata hai mujhe. 😡

soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

even if she sees kavya and vanraj hugging. he will make up a story like she needed my emotional support or i felt pity on her something like that she will believe him blindly. but lagta nhi woh dekhegi,  jitna usne time lagaya cup plate sambhalne mein. idoit female main characters strong and bold kyu nhi ho sakte. hamesha dakha kha kar hi kyu strong banana hai. pehle itna weird nhi lagta tha anu ka behaviour lekin ab kafi gussa ata hai mujhe. 😡

Idiot only. Why does the main lead have to be an abla naari? Understand circumstances can constrain one’s actions but the mind is there and that should be telling Anupama, “bewakoof, don’t trust your husband so, there is rubbish going on here, red alert, red alert”. 

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

guys, don't worry, things will improve soon. Anupama will hate Vanraj like anything once the revelation happens if things go the Sreemoyee way.

Also Leela will remain irritating and Toshu will remain spineless, but rest will get better, but wait for it for atleast 150 more episodes.

Will not give any more spoilers for now 😉😉

Especially about SaNan 🤔