Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _Runa_

I know it wasn't a serious confession and she didn't mean what she said. Or, at least, she thinks that she didn't mean itπŸ˜†

The writer could play a trick with the fans as well saying that confession is on the way. Just my assumption.

At some point there definitely will be a confession. I just don't think it will happen soon.

well he was actually very honest with his answers. he didnt say anything he couldnt fulfil at the earliest.

for example..... a fan asked him will preeta become strong? he said 'better'. another fan said plz show preeran happy moments. he said i dont promise happy but definitely close. another question was 'who will stay in karan's room? he said preeta obviously. another question 'when will u show preeran romantic scenes'. he replied 'post-marriage'. there were a lot of questions and he gave honest answers. thats y i dont think he was trying to trick fans with the confession thing. if he had not planned to show it, he could have totally avoided that answer. but he replied quite confidently.

an_am thumbnail

i just saw new bts pics and vidz.

karan doesnt look happy dancing with preeta. most probably he already believes that preeta ran away with her boyfriend. while preeta looks so content dancing with him. she seems to be in her "sapno ki duniya". just like she was in her dreamland after first wedding and everything shattered in the next moment.

scenerio to pura set ho chuka hai...... kia lagta hai k confession aur rejection ho jayega?! what say??

RishabhXPreeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

karan doesnt look happy dancing with preeta. most probably he already believes that preeta ran away with her boyfriend. while preeta looks so content dancing with him. she seems to be in her "sapno ki duniya". just like she was in her dreamland after first wedding and everything shattered in the next moment.

scenerio to pura set ho chuka hai...... kia lagta hai k confession aur rejection ho jayega?! what say??

Preeta sapno ke duniya nahi I think dikhaave ke duniya mei hai. As in yaad hai wo shaadi ke raat ko usne Karan ko kab hug kiya tha? Jab usko pata tha ke darwaze ke bahar Sherlyn aur Mahira hai. Hum log already BTS mei dekh rahe hai ke waha police hai, which would probably mean ke Preeta ye sab dikhane ke liye kar rahi hai. Shayad......😊

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishabhXPreeta

Preeta sapno ke duniya nahi I think dikhaave ke duniya mei hai. As in yaad hai wo shaadi ke raat ko usne Karan ko kab hug kiya tha? Jab usko pata tha ke darwaze ke bahar Sherlyn aur Mahira hai. Hum log already BTS mei dekh rahe hai ke waha police hai, which would probably mean ke Preeta ye sab dikhane ke liye kar rahi hai. Shayad......😊

agar prithvi ki sachai preeta ko pata chal gai to wo karan k liye pighal jayegi. phir to sapno ki dunia hai ye.

agar sachai nahi pata chali to ye dikhave ko duniya hai.

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

KairaZindabad thumbnail

i hope he doesn't fights with her looking at latest tomorrow's episode he  believes Preeta will comeback but i think if police is involved then sab kuch thek hi ho atleast kuch toh bada reveal about Prithvi or Mahira's obsession 

an_am thumbnail

agar prithvi ki sachai preeta ko pata chal gai to wo karan k liye pighal jayegi. phir to sapno ki dunia hai ye.

agar sachai nahi pata chali to ye dikhave ko duniya hai.

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

looks like pighal jayegi is dafa 🀣